“Great Service”

Americas Best Value Inn - Ullin/Mounds
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ullin
Reviewed 3 July 2013

My family had a death, my aunt lived in indiana, however her funeral arrangements and burial was in Tamms, Illinois. Our family came in from Indiana, Ohio, Arizona, we stayed at this hotel, The manager Allen, blocked a set of rooms, since we were all from out of town, gave us a special deal. He closed the swimming area at 8:00 p.m. for our family to have a place to all be together after the wake. The generosity of this man was amazing, at a very trying time for our family given the unseen death was terrific, he made each and everyone of us feel very comfortable and welcome, with all of our family there were more than 40 people, the accommidations were above and beyond what you would expect. I would stay at this hotel again in a heart beat. The care and treatment we were given made our time of grief a little easier, we were able to all be together. The stay was every bit of a 5 star facility. Very clean, very friendly excellent continental breakfast. There are still some people in this world who actually care and put others needs above their own. Nothing but good review for this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Amanda J
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn - Ullin/Mounds

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is not by no means a new hotel, however the people there are wonderful. My friend and I joked that some of the family to the people working there must have written some of the reviews. Now I know why, Allen treats everyone like family! Thanks for making my trip a memorable one. The rooms were clean even though old. And Allen will see to your every need, people like him makes life worth living. Yes, he made quit and impression on me, wish the world had more people like him. Hope to see you next year Allen!

Room Tip: If you go to Ullin Il. and need a place to stay for the night, Allen and Americas Best Value Inn is...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Ricky M
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

On the last leg of our vacation we unfortunately found ourselves in the middle if no where, weary and tired. I read the reviews on this place and gave it a try. This place needs to be condemned! I wish I wouldn't have brought my suitcase inside, because now I have to wash everything in it and probably throw the suitcase out. The smell was overwhelming even though we were in a supposed non smoking room. I have nothing good to say about this hotel. And btw stay away from the disgusting restaurant in front of it!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Alan turned a hard days night into an affirmative experience. Clean, comfortable and accommodating, with a healthy dose of good advice from Alan. If I ever have another tire blowout, hope it happens near Ullin :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Teresa D
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Travelling to Memphis my sister and I blew a tire just a few miles from Ullin. We were lucky to make it to Ullin on a donut tire but disappointed to have to spend the night in Ullin instead of Memphis. Luckily this hotel was located right off I 57. The room was good sized and very clean. The tv was not large but was sufficient. There was a nice breakfast area off the lobby. The reason to stay at this hotel, however, is Allen, the owner/manager. He was sooo nice and helpful to us with advice on local towing services and especially how and when to drive a Mercedes SUV on a donut down I57:) Because of his advice we decided we did not need a tow to get to the next town to get the new tire put on. We liked Allen so much we stopped in to say hello and thanks on our way back from Memphis.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This was a great find on a long road trip. ABV's are usually cheap and this one was very nice. We stayed over an extra day just to relax and do laundry and stay in the quiet room. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate all our needs.

Room Tip: The rooms on the west have sunset views and are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brenda P
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My hotel stay at the Americas Best Hotel was delightful. It's very comfportable, quiet, and the atmosphere is just right. The service is also great! The manager and staff makes it their business to see that everything is to your satisfaction.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ullin
Quality Inn Cairo Mounds
Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites
#4 of 10 in Cape Girardeau

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Ullin/Mounds? Share your experiences!