I am here for a conference at UIUC. The hotel had a shuttle to the campus, which is extremely helpful. The drivers were really nice, and the front desk offered great help.
Rooms are quite and comfortable, but somehow a lit bit old. The beds are good. The rooms are dark and quiet. I did enjoy my life there.
The best thing is that the hotel is fairly cheap. It cost 70 per night before tax. Con is that the breakfast asks for an extra 10 bucks per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I74 at Lincoln Ave, you are a short two mile drive from the heart of the University of Illinois, including Memorial Stadium (home to the Fighting Illini Football) and the University of Illinois State Farm Center. Also near the Wyndham Garden are the quaint downtowns of Urbana and Champaign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Champaign Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Holiday Inn Urbana
- Urbana Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign IL - Champaign-Urbana