Stayed here with family in a nice room on the 3rd floor. The check in process was nice and smooth considering it was late at night. The rooms and toilet was nice and comfortable although it seems the airconditioning had a mind of its - it would switch on and off on its own at unpredictable times.
Where the hotel is really lacking is manpower and food. We couldn't find any restaurant here serving lunch on Sunday and the three days that we had breakfast here was Bering terrible. Imagine eating scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast every day. We weren't even offered toast or eggs to order on a single day. The service seems patronising and impersonal to say the least.
We certainly expected much better from a brand like Holiday Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I74 at Lincoln Ave, you are a short two mile drive from the heart of the University of Illinois, including Memorial Stadium (home to the Fighting Illini Football) and the University of Illinois State Farm Center. Also near the Wyndham Garden are the quaint downtowns of Urbana and Champaign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Champaign Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Holiday Inn Urbana
- Urbana Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign IL - Champaign-Urbana