We stayed at the Holiday Inn for our daughter's U of I graduation. I have also stayed here for Mom's Weekend. I recommend this hotel. It is not far from campus. The staff is very pleasant and go out of their way to assist you. There is always an extra touch. For both Graduation and Mom's weekend there were champagne and snacks in the lobby. Breakfast, which was included was very good. Graduation morning there was a wonderful brunch included. Even our daughter was able to attend.
The rooms are very clean and updated. We had no trouble with noise level. There is a pool, but we didn't use it. All in all a great place to stay, especially if you are visiting the U of I campus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off I74 at Lincoln Ave, you are a short two mile drive from the heart of the University of Illinois, including Memorial Stadium (home to the Fighting Illini Football) and the University of Illinois State Farm Center. Also near the Wyndham Garden are the quaint downtowns of Urbana and Champaign. We do not currently provide microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. They are available upon request from the Front Desk, free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Champaign Urbana Hotel Urbana
- Holiday Inn Urbana
- Urbana Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Urbana Champaign IL - Champaign-Urbana