Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana
US$62
US$64
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsperkins restaurantnice poollocated closecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanchampaign urbanagreat place to staystaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againfitness centerin townparking lotwaffleschecking innight stayvery nice hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Very nice clean and friendly hotel. Close to many dining options as well. Conveniently located close to the expressway and staff was courteous. Would stay here again and recommend it if you are staying in Urbana.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel, the Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean, friendly and close to the expressway. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Stayed here for a few nights during a gymnastics meet. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was nice and the room was great, very quiet. Used the fitness room and pool, and both areas were very clean. Would definitely come to this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor about your most recent stay. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future if you return to the Champaign/Urbana area.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Very good service when checking in to hotel. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was very very comfortable. The heat in the room was nice and quite and also kept the room nice and warm. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends if they happen to be in the area. I have never been in Urbana but didn't get to see too much as it was late. Applebee's was near by and that's one of my favorite restaurants. I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn even though it was only for one night. If I should find myself in that area again, the Hampton Inn will be my first choice to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for your 5 star review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future if you return to the Champaign/Urbana area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This motel was excellent in all respects. No problems with employees, room, services or food. Arrangements for reservations and coverage by employer all went well. Location adjacent to the University of Illlinois very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found your visit to be excellent and convenient to the University of Illinois. We hope to see you in for future visits.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The room and the hotel were very modern and everything was good. I didn't like the pillows, but that was just me. I would definitely stay here again. We didn't have a snow scraper and the front desk loaned us their broom.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonurbana, General Manager at Hampton Inn Champaign/Urbana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help out with a snow scraper for your vehicle during you stay. We look forward to your return.