“Great Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My first time here and didnt know what to expect, but had a great evening

the food was excellent, a huge choice of dishes both hot & cold

plenty of seating and great for families and kids

very reasonable prices and great service

• Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Brazilian Place to eat!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat! Everyone here are very helpful and friendly! The food are superb! They even have a band and sone entertainers. price might be high, but its worth it! I highly recommend this place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JD_guam
Bloomington, Illinois
“Now called Samba Fire. Next to Dick's”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We had reservations for 6:30pm Friday. They weren't too busy. Nick was our waiter. He should be the manager. I mean all the waitstaff were very good. It's just that he was great. Not just with our table, but with everybody. We always eat at Fo Go when we are downtown. But this place was very good. The assortment wasn't as good , but what they did have was great and a lot less expensive. Would eat there again if ever in the area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bill D
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This restaurant was excellent. When you walk in, the aroma of the cooked meats welcomes you. The wait staff is very attentive, (our waiter was Eric), and is constantly making sure you have enough water, beer, food, etc. The salad bar was pretty good. The salad bar is all that it needs to be, something small to start you off before tasting the variety of meats. The sirloin and pork shoulder were my favorites, but everything was delicious.

The meal also comes with a cheesy quiche shaped bread, along with caramelized bananas and mashed potatoes. The potatos were alright, but the bananas and bread were unique and tasted great.

Even though I went with my family, I intend to bring my girlfriend there next time. Just a great place overall.

• Visited January 2013
Chicago, IL
“Lunch with a show”
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

We held our company holiday party (lunch) recently here and we actually had the whole place so they really took good care of us. The 'sides' were pretty extensive with many cold salads as well as a few soups (black bean had beef in it, very tender as well). The bar had a few Brazilian beers that were decent as well. You really need to love meat to truly enjoy this place but it was mostly quite good. Not sure just how many varieties they had but lots of beef, some pork and chicken, the best was the leg of lamb which was the most tender. They also arranged for Brazilian dancers who came out a few times, perhaps a bit too much for me but it was mostly to keep things lively. It's deceiving how big the place is, our group was fairly large but we seem to fit OK. I gave them a very good vs excellent as it was nice but not my choice for events like this but it was better than a few others we've had in the past so if you really like meat on skewers delivered to your table until you're stuffed it's a good choice !

1 Thank late74C