“Yummy burgers, with a twist!”
Review of Tom & Eddie's

Tom & Eddie's
Ranked #15 of 122 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Tom & Eddie’s provides its customers with fresh, never frozen, 100 percent premium Angus gourmet burgers, personal customer service, catering service and a relaxed and happy dining experience.
West Malling, United Kingdom
“Yummy burgers, with a twist!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I visited this restaurant with a friend last week, on her recommendation. She said if you wanted a good burger, this was the place to go as you could pretty much have what you wanted.
She was right!
Above the counter is a big menu which has all the toppings etc, and you can make up your own burger. They also have some favourites that you can order.
We both went for one of the favourites plus fries and a milkshake. It was very very good. The burger was good quality and big, so filled you up. One thing I liked was that they have a large array of sauces etc to take to your table, this is great, and something I have never seen in the UK. I quite liked being able to put ranch dressing on my salad and hot sauce on my burger!
Another good thing is that when you order they give you an electronic key thing that you slot into this thing on the table that registers where to take your order to. You can also use this thing to order anything further after your burgers - what a good idea!
My friend and I actually ended up chatting there pretty much all evening and we were not disturbed once by anyone asking us to leave which was nice. They left us alone till we choose to leave when the place was actually closing!
Would recommend this place, its good food for a very reasonable price ($30 for two) and you can sit by the window and just watch the world go by :-)

• Visited July 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Please wipe the ketchup bottles!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I wanted to start by saying the burger I had was good, so this isn't about the food quality. I did want to say that the ketchup bottles on the tables were gross. It is just normal cleaning to wipe those off (and you could tell they aren't wiped off that often) when you wipe down a table. I even took one from another table and it was equally gross. I won't say this is the best burger I have ever had, but it wasn't bad.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago
“Different kind of fast food”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We came here because friends said it was a healthy fast food option. Menu choices are varied and you can create your own sandwich. Love the sweet potato fries. On the day we went, it seemed like there was only 1 person cleaning the dining room. Tables were not cleared or clean, food was on the floor under tables, and we could not find a decent place to seat our large party. Service and cleanliness could be improved. Before going for the first time, go online to study the menu. There is usually a wait to place your order because people are trying to figure out the menu and decide what to order. Not a bad place for lunch, but there are so many other favorite places.

Visited October 2012
United States
“Not bad”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We went to Tom and Eddie's last night after a movie. Ordered right away even though it was Saturday at 7:30. We all got burgers. The food came within 10 minutes after we ordered. We thought they were very good burgers. A little pricy but will go back again for sure.

• Visited December 2012
“"Greasy but good food"”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 via mobile

After dance we came here for dinner. All the kids ordered burgers and they were very greasy but still yummy. The portion was small and overpriced. I have seen better burgers. The milkshakes were good. It took about 20 mins for our food. It's only average.