“Its ok”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Suffolk, Virginia
“Its ok”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The food is decent but nothing spectacular. It is more like a fast food restaurant with a sit down menu. I had ribs this time and they were fairly good but the sauce was nothing I would want to try again. The wait was a bit longer than I would have liked but only because I had to stand around and wait on it. If they had people bring the longer orders to your table it would have been better. The rest of my family had almost finished their food by the time I started.

Visited August 2014

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Great salads”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The salads were wonderful and a reasonable size and price, not to big that you can't eat it all. We went back the next day for lunch but the lines inside and at the drive-thru were too long.

Visited August 2014
Carlinville
“Chopped Salad is to die for”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

You can't be from the suburbs without making the trip out to Portillos/Barnellis at least a few times a year. Everything is delicious. I'm away at college but whenever I'm home I meet friends here. This what we all crave when we are away at school! My favorite from the Barnellis side is the chopped salad. It's always fresh and always delicious.

I just wish they had posted nutritional information somewhere on the internet. That would be amazing.

Danville Ca
“Nice place for a quick bite”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Vodka pasta was very good. Son had rack of ribs. They were ok. Have had much better. Good for family has in same space as portillos hot dogs. Good for a try. Would not eat there again tho.

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good place for a quick stop”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

No matter how crowded this place might appear, they know how to move people. Food is good and consistent. You can order from either of two lines: burgers, dogs, Italian beef, fries, etc or pasta, pizza, salad, wraps. After you place your order, you wait for them to call your number then find a table to eat. While the food is good to excellent, I don't like the seating area or the queue to get my food. In the old, old days, they brought your food to the table. I guess this is a way to save, but I don't like standing in a group waiting for my food. That said, their menu is diverse enough to satisfy a lot of different tastes. The whole family will be happy and you won't break the bank.

• Visited June 2014