“Not bad/Not great”

Dining options: Reservations
Kentwood
“Not bad/Not great”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am not a fan of Olive Gardens, but I didn't get to choose the eating arrangements. Service was good and the food was alright - nothing that makes me go wow ( I am very picky on my Italian food )

Visited September 2013

Buffalo Grove
“reliable restaurant”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

The staff is friendly and accommodating. The food is tasty and filling. It's nothing exotic but a good, reliable restaurant.

Visited September 2013
oz
“oh my god the garlic”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

They put way way too much garlic in everything. I do not like garlic so I don't order foods that have garlic in them . I ordered the soup and salad and you guessed it garlic in the soup yuck. The smell of garlic in the place will give you a headache in 10 minutes. Nope won't be back.

Visited June 2013
West Virginia
“A quick meal, not my first choice, but filling.”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

While visiting my Navy Boot Camp Grad we decided to eat close to the hotel. After flipping through the hotel book we saw Olive Garden, and since we were all hungry the vote was unanimous. The room we were put in had a light odor, but we were able to ignore that. Service was a tad slow considering we were between lunch and dinner, and the place was empty. The unlimited salad arrived without dressing the first time, and the bread was OK. Took a bit to get a refill of both, and I sensed a bit of attitude when I asked if the salad came with dressing. He said "it had no dressing?". Judging by the dry bowl I guess he got the message. Good thing we ordered appetizers, because it took 45 minutes for the food to arrive, and we did eat a good amount of salad. My recommendation would be to pass the next time around and take the drive to Bob Chin's Crab House in Mt. Prospect.

• Visited June 2013
Kolkata
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I like this restaurant chain, my friends arranged my farewell party here at the Vernon Hill branch, I visited twice more. I enjoy both the ambience and food. The service is also good.

• Visited August 2012