“Not bad”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is my first experience with Olive Garden. When I was in Italy someone mentioned that a restaurant reminded them of the chain so I was curious to find out what they were like. I went to this one with family. The service was very good. We were offered a sample of a red wine at the start, which was nice, but the wine was nothing special. I ordered the roasted parmesan asparagus as a starter, which was delicious, followed by their blackened salmon and broccoli (the latter a bit boring), and my parents the baked shrimp and ziti parmesan and the filet mignon, both excellent. They were extremely generous with the breadsticks and salad--portions are large. The restaurant appears to be very popular and at 5:30 pm there was an obvious senior citizen crowd--all handicapped spaces were taken (there were 3 and we needed another), and the place seemed to be popular with families as well. Apparently there is a current early bird special of soup or salad and pasta for $10 which might have accounted for some of the seniors. The food was very good, but probably somewhat homogenous, as this is a chain, and the restaurant likely has certain standards that they need to meet. On the other hand, there was a huge selection to choose from. My tiramisu could have been left out for another 10 minutes as the whipped cream was a little frozen, but my parents enjoyed their dolcini. The decor was simple but pleasant and t.he experience an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went there with a family of 16 to celebarate 3 birthdays at once. Staff was very accomodating to our needs that were a lot considering our group which had 3 very young kids.
Food as usual was very good. Service was awesome. I wish their food wasn't as greasy and full of salt (they would get 5 star if that would be the case).

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I loved everything about this Olive Garden. The staff was excellent. The food was great. The location of Olive Garden is close to shopping. I would go back to eat hear again.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am not a fan of Olive Gardens, but I didn't get to choose the eating arrangements. Service was good and the food was alright - nothing that makes me go wow ( I am very picky on my Italian food )

Reviewed 11 September 2013

The staff is friendly and accommodating. The food is tasty and filling. It's nothing exotic but a good, reliable restaurant.