“Lazy and Loud”

Ranked #67 of 122 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Mundelein, Illinois
“Lazy and Loud”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Yes they are fast, but lazy and rude, and the music is way too loud. I have had one too many negative experiences at this location. In the past it has taken up to 45 minutes for them to deliver across the street. I've seen a group order come into work and one of the sandwiches had a gnat in it which they just blew off when we told them about it. Then today I received one of the worst turkey sandwiches. It looked like the bread had been scooped which I did not ask for and there was barely any meat on. It was only about an inch thick and lo and behold I am still hungry. When I placed my order I could not even hear the guy taking it over the music, so he probably couldn't hear me either. Then the girl preparing it threw the sandwich and pickle over the counter at me and stormed off. It wasn't even busy, so there was no reason for her crappy attitude and inability to prepare a sandwich correctly.

• Visited May 2014

Grayslake, Illinois
“Fast and Loud”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Great turkey sandwhich. Fast friendly service. Bummed they no longer serve sprouts. Music a bit to loud.

• Visited December 2013