“peach milk shake”

Chick fil A Vernon Hills
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Chick fil A does a wonderful job with their milk shakes, and the current seasonal flavor, peach, is excellent. Try it before it disappears at summer's end.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Great food and great customer service. Always clean and family love the food.

Plan ahead as they always seem crowded. Parking can be a challenge.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The place was packed! Few parking spots due to the obvious popularity of this specialty form of great fast food at first made me want to go elsewhere. My wife insisted that we stay, and I'm glad she did! The line could have doubled as a conga line as folks were courteous, and moving along at a great clip. Then came our food! Wow! Hot moist white meat never tasted so awesome! The staff treated everyone like Royalty! We will be back! Often! ( try the Chick fil A sauce! )

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Very greasy and run of the mill sandwiches. Not sure what is all the buzz is about but they sure have made their name through controversies

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was my first and long awaited visit to a Chick Fil-A. Have had lots of great reviews and was happy they built one in Vernon Hills. Unfortunately, I was VERY disappointed.

The drive-up line took at least 10 minutes。 I drove home only 5 minutes away and all 3 sandwiches were cold. Was not impressed with the chicken sandwich - no better and maybe worse than competitors. The fries were better than the chicken.

Think this will be my first and last trip to this chain restaurant.

1  Thank Breezy193