Horrible, horrible, reservation policy. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATION. Horrible cancellation policy, Do not book your visit with this hotel. Read the fine print. Customer service is horrible. Death in family, sickness, cancelled flight, does not matter, you will not receive a refund. Deeply discounted rates do not receive refunds, check before you book, almost all their rates are 'deeply discounted'. Book at your own risk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to local attractions and businesses, the Hotel Indigo® Chicago Vernon Hills hotel is perfect for any trip, business or pleasure. To put it plainly, our rooms are “huge,” each with its own sitting area, and our staff is passionate about providing each and every guest with personalized service. The nearby Cuneo Mansion and Gardens serve as inspiration for our hotel’s artwork, and the whole space evokes an upscale feel, with a front desk that occupies a two-story lobby: expansive, but not at all unwelcoming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo Vernon Hills
- Amerisuites Vernon Hills
- Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills Lake County