I have stayed at the Hotel Indigo for work functions as well as for fun and have really enjoyed myself. The lobby bar is a fun place to hang out, eat/drink, socialize and all the staff is very friendly and great!
The best part for me was the rooms--- not only are they very large but they have hardwood floors and it makes it feel like you have your own little apartment.
It's located close to highway and shopping - so perfect for whatever you may need.
I highly recommand this hotel for anyone looking for a affordable, clean, fun hotel in the northshore area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to local attractions and businesses, the Hotel Indigo® Chicago Vernon Hills hotel is perfect for any trip, business or pleasure. To put it plainly, our rooms are “huge,” each with its own sitting area, and our staff is passionate about providing each and every guest with personalized service. The nearby Cuneo Mansion and Gardens serve as inspiration for our hotel’s artwork, and the whole space evokes an upscale feel, with a front desk that occupies a two-story lobby: expansive, but not at all unwelcoming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo Vernon Hills
- Amerisuites Vernon Hills
- Hotel Indigo Chicago - Vernon Hills Lake County