“Great weekend stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 March 2013

In the area frequently visiting family and again stayed at this Hilton Garden. Whenever we come back to this area we won't stay anywhere else but here. We know that our experience here will be perfect. So many positive things to say about this hotel. Desk and housekeeping staff are great. Professional and personable. .This hotel is so clean and well maintained. Quiet hotel. Rooms are nice and love the beds.. You can't beat the location. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a mini vacation. Nice location near lots of restaurants and across the street from a movie theater. We tried the breakfast one of the mornings. Was pretty decent for the price. Spent about as much with that as we would at Panera or somewhere similar. Staff was friendly. Biggest downfall was the beds. No one explained that the beds were "adjustable" until we saw a sign in the lobby the second day. We adjusted- couldn't say that we could feel a difference. Hands down, the hardest/most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. We got a great deal on the hotel, so I cannot complain much, but honestly, if I wake up with a backache and neckache from the bed, I am not going to be returning. Its something that the hotel really should look into.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

I deeply regret and apologize for the issue which arose during your stay with us. I assure you, it is neither our standard operating procedure nor our intent that any guest should have anything less than the best possible experience.
The garden sleep system is a Hilton Garden standard, but I will note your concerns, and apologize that the staff did not tell you about the beds upon arrival. I will focus our team on making sure that similar experiences do not happen in the future.
Regards
Lou DeMarchi

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Great Hilton Garden Inn – Clean and up to standards of most Garden Inn’s that I have stayed with. Food options were good….was told they are working on a menu update….I ate 3 dinners here and most of what I had I liked and would order again.

My only complaint is that this hotel does not participate in the Hilton Honors Quarterly Promotions – for Q1 2013 it means missing out on an extra set of double points. This is deal breaker for me – I will be checking the exclusion list for the Q2 Promotion to see if this changes. I will stay again if this gets resolved. Until then – I will be staying at another Hilton branded property.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Loved this hotel. Stayed here five weekends in a three month span for a series of Volleyball tournaments. Business all week, comfortable family accommodations on the weekend. Great location, shares a parking lot with Buffalo Wild Wings that we went to often. Walking distance to a Super Target where we could restock with anything and everything.

Our group doesn't get loud or run the halls, we treated the staff with great respect and they treated our whole group the same way. Staff was professional and courteous.

Really a nice place, definitely on our list for future stays.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We stayed here on the weekends my daughter played in town for volleyball tournaments. Very helpful upon checking in. The entire hotel is spotless and the beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on in hotels. Many restaurants in the area but not a free breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is a very cleanly maintained hotel. One of the best lobby, restaurant. Bar could be little bit better and drinks are little costly (personally felt).
Didn't try the restaurant as there are variety of food joints around this hotel. Even morning coffee, I could get from Starbucks, just in front of the hotel. Very conveniently located just off of I88.
But felt as if the room was not that airy and it started smell like linen in mid of night.
Very comfy bed. Toiletries are very very good. Internet was very slow for watching an streaming video.
Developed some kind of reaction in my sinus after swimming and sitting in hot pool for around 40 mins. Not sure what type of water treatment was done, may be just my sinus :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your comments. It is always good to hear from the guest perspective how we are doing. Friendly staff and a clean room are great comments to hear. We are also very lucky to be located in a good area with plenty of shopping and restaurants to choose from. The Garden Sleep System bedding is also a main perk of our Garden Inn brand. Thank you again for your comments; we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Hidden treasure! Beautiful hotel, open fireplace in the lobby, quant bar/flat screen. Delicious breakfast, not just a waffle maker, a real made to order omlet breakfast. Cannot say enough great things about this hotel. The staff is courteous, knowledgable and helpful. We had a large family gathering there; 40+ for a holiday event. It made for a most memorable weekend and a price the competitors couldn't beat, I know because I asked!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
1 mi away
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#10 of 18 in Naperville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!