When I travel, I look for places that are close to where I need to go for work as well as places I can eat and shop and the Hilton Garden Inn fit the bill for both.
First about the hotel. The property is located in what seems like the parking lot of a mall but in fact it is on its own street. The room I stayed in was clean and well maintained. The bed was a little too firm for my liking. I stayed on the first floor next to the pool and work out room, neither of which I took advantage of. The continental breakfast was decent but nothing to write home about. I was there for 3 nights and the breakfast on the hot side consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, and potatoes all three mornings.There was free internet (wired and wireless) so that was a plus. The ability to control the temperature in the room via the A/C & heater system was fine. One tricky thing was trying to turn on the shower without getting wet. The shower in this room was a walk in shower with a glass door and not a tub with a curtain. The problem was that the door was on the opposite side of where the shower head and controls were. I tried pointing the shower head towards the wall but there was little give trying to do this.
What I liked about the hotel was its proximity to local restaurants. Within a short drive you had access to over a half dozen different restaurants. Although I didn't see any chain supermarkets there was a Super Target nearby which had a grocery section so it made it convenient to pick up snacks and sundry items.
I didn't interact with the staff much but they were friendly enough greeting you when you left for the day and arrived back. Parking was plentiful. I would stay here again hoping for a softer bed. If I don't get one, I will try a different hotel as I value a comfortable bed for a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville hotel features an ideal location just south of I-88, which makes it the perfect spot to access the 30-screen Regal Movie Theater, Latitude 42, and the many restaurants and businesses at Cantera. The brand-new lobby is highlighted by a modern décor and a cozy fireplace that creates the perfect atmosphere to hang out with friends or family. Stop by the Great American Grille to enjoy a delicious menu of salads, pastas, steaks, and fish for lunch and dinner, or you can unwind in the evenings in the Pavilion Lounge offering a variety of beer, wine, and cocktails. The spacious guest rooms feature complimentary high-speed Internet Access, flat screen TV's, mini-fridges, microwaves, and a spacious work areas that makes it easy to be productive away from the office. The property also features an indoor pool and fitness center to maintain your active lifestyle on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville Hotel Warrenville
- Hilton Garden Inn Warrenville