Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$114
Residence Inn
US$126
US$119
US$107
US$110
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
US$185
US$169
US$99
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Red Roof
US$79
ExtendedStay
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingswithin walking distancesuper targetgreat hotelhotel stayparking lotfast foodrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable roomsmovie theaterthe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness travelbusiness centereasy accessbreakfast buffetnaperville warrenville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The beds were interesting (dial to desired firmness but not really a sleep number bed) however, I could not get the best firmness that I desired. Location near restaurants, entertainment and shopping was great and we even utilized the lobby for visiting. Breakfast was satisfactory the first morning but considering it was not complimentary we chose to eat elsewhere the other 2 mornings of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your experience; I really believe customer reviews help future guests make the right decisions booking their travel. I will make sure to share your comments with the staff, we are always looking to improve and your comments prove that some extra effort makes a big difference.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When I travel, I look for places that are close to where I need to go for work as well as places I can eat and shop and the Hilton Garden Inn fit the bill for both.

First about the hotel. The property is located in what seems like the parking lot of a mall but in fact it is on its own street. The room I stayed in was clean and well maintained. The bed was a little too firm for my liking. I stayed on the first floor next to the pool and work out room, neither of which I took advantage of. The continental breakfast was decent but nothing to write home about. I was there for 3 nights and the breakfast on the hot side consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, and potatoes all three mornings.There was free internet (wired and wireless) so that was a plus. The ability to control the temperature in the room via the A/C & heater system was fine. One tricky thing was trying to turn on the shower without getting wet. The shower in this room was a walk in shower with a glass door and not a tub with a curtain. The problem was that the door was on the opposite side of where the shower head and controls were. I tried pointing the shower head towards the wall but there was little give trying to do this.

What I liked about the hotel was its proximity to local restaurants. Within a short drive you had access to over a half dozen different restaurants. Although I didn't see any chain supermarkets there was a Super Target nearby which had a grocery section so it made it convenient to pick up snacks and sundry items.

I didn't interact with the staff much but they were friendly enough greeting you when you left for the day and arrived back. Parking was plentiful. I would stay here again hoping for a softer bed. If I don't get one, I will try a different hotel as I value a comfortable bed for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a scrapbook weekend. I really didn't leave the hotel. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The room and hotel in general was clean and well maintained. It is located very close to the toll road (88), restaurants, and shopping. Some within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. I know that your comments regarding your positive experience at the Hilton Garden Inn motivates our team. I hope that it will also give other travelers piece of mind when choosing our property, as it is our goal to provide a positive experience to all of our guests.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a Business trip for a networking event with my company, the staff was above and beyond with their service and the accomodations were really nice. My only issue was the matresses were way too firm, I layed down and it felt like sleeping on a rock.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Staff was very professional and helpful. Hotel was updated, clean and modern. Carpets were beautiful and also very clean. Nice big walk-in shower. Breakfast buffet was good. Many restaurant choices in the area for lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple