“Fantastic hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great and friendly staffs, hotel is nearby to Target hypermarket and all sorts of restaurants. Enjoyed most of the restaurants like Buffalo Wild Wings, Rock Bottom and Red Robins! Overall the stay was very pleasant and had nice sleep

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Naperville and it was a terrific experience. We were in the area, along with my daughter's volleyball team and their families and all stayed here. The rooms were great, beds comfortable and the hotel staff couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. They were very open to our group and others gathering in the public areas of the hotel for meals and socializing. Breakfast was comped and was very good. Everything was very clean and staff was very polite and accommodating of any requests. I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your experience; I really believe customer reviews help future guests make the right decisions booking their travel. I will make sure to share your comments with the staff, we are always looking to improve and your comments prove that some extra effort makes a big difference.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

As is typical of Hilton Garden Inns, my stay here was extremely relaxing, as it was quiet, clean and very comfortable. With family in the area, we stay here 2 - 3 times per year and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The beds were interesting (dial to desired firmness but not really a sleep number bed) however, I could not get the best firmness that I desired. Location near restaurants, entertainment and shopping was great and we even utilized the lobby for visiting. Breakfast was satisfactory the first morning but considering it was not complimentary we chose to eat elsewhere the other 2 mornings of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When I travel, I look for places that are close to where I need to go for work as well as places I can eat and shop and the Hilton Garden Inn fit the bill for both.

First about the hotel. The property is located in what seems like the parking lot of a mall but in fact it is on its own street. The room I stayed in was clean and well maintained. The bed was a little too firm for my liking. I stayed on the first floor next to the pool and work out room, neither of which I took advantage of. The continental breakfast was decent but nothing to write home about. I was there for 3 nights and the breakfast on the hot side consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, and potatoes all three mornings.There was free internet (wired and wireless) so that was a plus. The ability to control the temperature in the room via the A/C & heater system was fine. One tricky thing was trying to turn on the shower without getting wet. The shower in this room was a walk in shower with a glass door and not a tub with a curtain. The problem was that the door was on the opposite side of where the shower head and controls were. I tried pointing the shower head towards the wall but there was little give trying to do this.

What I liked about the hotel was its proximity to local restaurants. Within a short drive you had access to over a half dozen different restaurants. Although I didn't see any chain supermarkets there was a Super Target nearby which had a grocery section so it made it convenient to pick up snacks and sundry items.

I didn't interact with the staff much but they were friendly enough greeting you when you left for the day and arrived back. Parking was plentiful. I would stay here again hoping for a softer bed. If I don't get one, I will try a different hotel as I value a comfortable bed for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a scrapbook weekend. I really didn't leave the hotel. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The room and hotel in general was clean and well maintained. It is located very close to the toll road (88), restaurants, and shopping. Some within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. I know that your comments regarding your positive experience at the Hilton Garden Inn motivates our team. I hope that it will also give other travelers piece of mind when choosing our property, as it is our goal to provide a positive experience to all of our guests.
Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a Business trip for a networking event with my company, the staff was above and beyond with their service and the accomodations were really nice. My only issue was the matresses were way too firm, I layed down and it felt like sleeping on a rock.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Regards
Lou DeMarchi

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Hotel Arista
Hotel Arista
#2 of 18 in Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!