“Surprisingly upscale for a low rate,”

Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Very pleased with our overnight stay. Room was clean, larger than expected. We stayed during a recent deep freeze and the shower was hot, the room was warm, and the environment was clean and safe. Would definitely recommend and will be back when we return to Naperville!

Location is very convenient and check in and check out was a breeze. Oh, and the bed. Soooooooooooo comfy! Can't go wrong with this place for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room, much quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Great! Thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to having you back soon. Hopefully we are not in a 'deep freeze' next time you are in town. Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I usually love to stay here. But this time I had two evenings in a row that I returned from a long day of work loaded down with all my gear and the door lock card did not work. Had the lug all my stuff back down to the front desk and get the card reprogrammed. Then to top it all off on my last nights stay after my workout, desperately needing a shower, find no water pressure. It took two calls to the front desk to get maintenance to come check it out. Ended up having to move to another room. I was pissed.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I was very disappointed to her of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. As I am sure you are aware from your previous stays, this was not a typical experience. Thank you again for providing your feedback, please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I was impressed from the time I walked through the front door when I was greeted by 2 friendly staff members. Check-in was effortless and informative. The room was clean and comfortable with linens that I would expect at a higher-end hotel. Hot breakfast included a variety of pre-made, but tasty, selections as well as the usual cold items. The only disappointment was that the pool water was cooler than I expected for a "heated" pool. It probably would have been fine for a hot summer day, but in the middle of winter, I was looking for a temperature I could relax in rather than just take a quick dip. Overall, a very good value for my money and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write to us! We really appreciate you sharing all feedback from your stay and are pleased you thought so highly of our services and amenities. Thank you also for the note regarding the pool temperature. Thank you again for your business!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband and I took a little staycation to enjoy the Morton Arboretum one lovely winter's day. This hotel's $69 rate got our attention. Located in what looks like a pretty recently developed area, our GPS didn't recognize the street, but the hotel was easily visible from the main road. Very hip feeling upon arrival - fast, no-hassle check in, easy parking. The room was just phenomenal! My favorite was the huge TV that pivoted so you could watch it from the comfortable sectional sofa or from the bed across the room. The room was spacious and well-decorated and very quiet. Given the rooms we'd stayed in that cost over twice as much, this was a great bargain. Sadly, we did not get up in time for the breakfast service, but nice to know there was even more value-added.

Room Tip: We were at the end of a hallway on the top floor. Heard nothing until we left the room the next mor...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay-cation! It was great to hear you had a wonderful and relaxing time with us. Next time you will have to stay and try our fantastic breakfast selection. Also, make sure you have signed up for the Hyatt Gold Passport program and your next vacation could be paid for by Hyatt Hotels!!! Thanks again, we hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I took myself a little stay cation this weekend and ended up meeting a bunch of the GM's from Hyatt's all over the country, they were all awesome to hang out with for a bit! I stayed at the bar for the night and the staff was great and social, the room is really nice, like a chic studio apartment and well worth the money!! Very clean and accommodating and the free breakfast rocks too

• Stayed: December 2013

You're Awesome! I am happy to hear you had a great time socializing with some of the General Managers that were in town for training. I hope they didn't get you into too much trouble; just kidding! Thank you for your business and taking the time to write us a review. Hopefully we can host your next stay-cation as well! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here while we were in town for a funeral. We were very impressed with the room when we checked in. Fantastic decor, and very warm and inviting. The front desk staff was very friendly. The breakfast was BY FAR the best I've had at a hotel to date. No waffle press with sausages over sterno here, folks. There was real food made in a real kitchen. Biscuits and English muffins topped with omelette-style goodies, a variety of fresh fruit, bowls of yogurt with granola to top, the works. Plus, you are given real flatware to eat with. I know the breakfast isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but these guys made a lasting impression on me with how they operate.

• Stayed: December 2013

ALL RIGHT!!!! Thank you for the passionate review and the run down of our breakfast offerings. I couldn't have written a better review myself! Breakfast is a big deal around here and we are very pleased to be able to offer a very satisfying meal every morning with plenty of options. Thank you very much for taking the time to share all your feedback with us!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

My family and I were NOT comfortable with this room layout, although the qulity of the hotel is overall good. Seems like the room was spacious, but not optimal. Wasted open areas, verses small non-comfortable bath, and tiled shower. Even the sink was oddly shaped and was awkward to use. The faucet was in an angel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback and apologize that the room layout wasn't to your expectations. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Hyatt Place Chicago Naperville Warrenville!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!