“Like a second home”

Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stays here. I spent a week in Jan and one week in Feb 2014 in the Hyatt Place just outside of Chicago. The weather was so bad; I was really glad they have a full service kitchen. It's not a restaurant, but you can order off their menu and they bring it to you in the bar area. Very friendly, small bar with TV. Mostly business travelers. The one thing they don't have is a microwave in the room. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Andrew D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you so much for the great review of your recent stay with us! We are really glad that you were able to take advantage of some of the amenties that we offer here at the hotel. I will be sure to pass along all your comments to the staff of the hotel! Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were amazed at the comfort and quality of our room and the breakfast. We had four people in our room and there was a divider between our king-sized bed and the pull out sofa so we had unexpected privacy. We would definitely stay there again if we had the opportunity!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are so happy we were able to help make your weekend getaway a great one. I will make sure to share your comments with the whole team here! Thank you again and hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed there this weekend 5/24-5/26 and it was great time. Clean , nice poeple. Good price. Very new building. Soft clean bedding. Small pool but nice. Free breakfast . Right off I-88. Their number of places to eat near by. And movie theater nearby.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us!! We are glad we were able to help make your weekend getaway a great one! Please come back and see us again next time you are in the area!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed here last weekend. Got a Priceline Express deal and saved 45%. I requested a room for 3 adults (2 beds), but they could not accommodate that, but such is your luck when you do Priceline. There was a group (or several, who knows) of high school aged kids staying which made the place loud, and I assume, the reason why they could not accommodate my request for a double bed room. Was told they were 100% booked. Despite the overcrowded breakfast area, and no place to sit, the staff was doing their best to just keep up with these kids. Quite a nice free breakfast I must add. I had some hot cheese covered ham and egg thing on an English muffin with some fresh fruit, cottage cheese, and a Tazo tea, but the selection of other healthy (and non healthy [I'm looking at you stack of donuts], let's face it, we're on vacation) breakfast items was nice to see. Agree that the toilet/shower room feels so tiny with that inward closing door, but it served it's purpose. Even though they couldn't accommodate my room request, all of the rooms seemed to have a couch that pulled out into a bed, so that was fine. We didn't pull it out into a bed because the couch was comfortable enough for 1.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Andrew D, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am very sorry we were unable to accomodate your need for a double room on this particular stay due to availability. We did have a rather large group at the hotel this particuar day and I thank you for your understanding of the busier than normal breakfast you encountred. We are so glad that you were still able to enjoy your stay with us and hope we get the chance to serve you again. Take care.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We just stayed here for one night, but we had stayed in another Hyatt Place in Florida, so we knew what to expect. Our room was very large, but the shower - toilet room was rather small and cramped. There was a small refrigerator and large flat-screen TV. There was a couch and ottoman so you could watch TV without lying in bed. The breakfast was very good with some choices that were different from the regular free breakfast fare. Lots of good cold juices were offered along with very good coffee. Things we didn't use were the business center, pool, and exercise room. The staff were friendly and the parking was convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Sounds like a great stay! Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy to be able to offer a wide variety of high quality items for breakfast and I am glad you had the opportunity to dine with us! Thank you again, please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Like many of my reviews, I preface this one by saying we got it on priceline for about half the normal cost and its literally next door to the Hyatt House. Rooms are nice sized without the kitchenette, but if you don't need it, the space is well used. Nice large TV and desk area. Bathroom is broken up; sink is in the bedroom area. We asked for a quiet room and were placed on the first floor near the end of the hall. It was fairly quiet. On the first day of our stay, we slept late and put out the dnd sign; we left the hotel about 11:30 am. At that time I reported to the front desk staff that our TV remote did not work; I was told that he would reprogram it. When we returned at 9 pm, the room had not be cleaned. When I complained I was told that they passed by the room due to the dnd sign but still should have returned to clean it. The front desk staff apologized and gave us fresh towels. The remote worked once and then never again, but at this point I gave up. From this point on the room was cleaned every day. Again, its a nice place for the price but they need some help on the services. There's no point in having a large TV if you have to get up and reach the cable box which is mounted to the back of the unit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theimerle

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and sharing some opportunities with us! I appreciate your feedback and am sincerely sorry for the issue you experienced with your television remote control. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights. The room has a typical Hyatt Place layout. I prefer to have the bathroom sink and mirror all behind closed doors with the shower and toilet, but that is not how Hyatt Place is laid out. Still a good hotel though. The room is large and you do not feel cramped. The free breakfast is good. My GPS could not find the hotel address and the hotel staff could not give me the location of a nearby landmark to put in my GPS, but luckily we found it. The hotel is in a quiet, business area and only a few miles from downtown Naperville. Convenient to I-88. Did not use the pool, but it looked clean and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for a great review. We love our quiet and convenient location in the Warrenville/Naperville area. We are just a couple years young, so some GPS devices may have trouble finding our location, but we are glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you again and please come see us soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
1 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!