“4th of July Weekend Getaway”

Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Frankfort, Indiana, United States
“4th of July Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Booked late for a weekend getaway and still got a reasonable price. Free breakfast was pretty good, desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and big. BUT for a longer stay the small bath/shower was tiny. You had to close the door to turn around. Good for short stay but not extended stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dana M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear you were able to take a last minute weekend trip to visit us and are happy to know that you enjoyed your time. We will be sharing your comments with our team to celebrate - we hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pros- room layout is great, bed is comfy, breakfast is good

Cons- arrived at 3:30 and room wasn't ready, even though check in is 3pm. Front desk staff was grumpy and it took 20 minutes for her to find me a clean room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor! I would like to first address the attitude of our team - please rest assured we will resolve this issue. It is not acceptable and if anyone made you feel less than extremely appreciated, it will be addressed. I would like to thank you for your overall rating and comments regarding the hotel and room overall. We appreciate your time and hope to have the chance to host you again in the future!
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel had decent sized rooms, free breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. I didn't investigate but I think the computers in the lobby were free to use. This Hyatt is different than others such as the Hyatt in nearby Lisle that charges for internet, charges to use internet on the computers in their "business center" and does not have free breakfast. They also had two side-by-side elevators so it wasn't a long wait. I would stay here again or I would try the Hyatt house across the parking lot. These to brands within the Hyatt family seem to be a departure from their typical price gouging scheme like when I stayed at a Hyatt in San Diego. I stayed with my wife and children, but there were plenty of business travelers also. This overall is a good hotel...oh and it is also right off of I-88 and Winfield road so it is easy to find if you don't know the area.

The Rock Bottom Brewery restaurant was 5 minutes away and was a good choice. It wasn't very busy at dinner. Our server said it is usually really busy at lunch because of the corporate crowd but later in the evening it is only moderately busy.

Room Tip: It seemed pretty quiet there so I don't think it matters much which floor you are on unless you...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dana M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are excited to hear that your enjoyed your visit with us. We are so happy to offer the amenities that we do - it is great to know that frequent travelers, such as yourself, appreciate the Hyatt Place brand as it caters to guests travelling for many different reasons. We do hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future - please come back and see us again soon! Thank you again for your kind words - we will share them with our team! Take care.
Michigan
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I'm not one to write a review but I can't let anyone go through what I went through last night. Drove in from MI for a baby shower(I'm 8 months pregnant) got back to the hotel around 9:30pm exhausted ready to pass out. Pull down the bed comforter to find 4 spots of dried brown bodily fluid. I literally almost puked. Immediately I called down to the front desk from our room only to be ignored. I then called from my cell phone still no answer. My husband walked down to the front desk and described what we found, what do they do? Send up a sheet. They didn't look @ what was on the sheets or change them. They just handed us a new sheet to put on the bed. How do you think I slept last night? Horrible!! I woke up every hour feeling like I was sleeping in filth. Tried to speak to a manager before we left and he wasn't available @ 6:50am then I tried calling on my way back to MI 9:30am(still not available because breakfast was going on) and it's now 3pm IL time and I have not had a return call. Very disappointed in a hotel that charges over $100 a night. If you want cleanliness and customer service this is def. NOT the hotel you want to stay at!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. Please be assured this is not typical of the service or experience our guests receive when visiting the Hyatt Place and we will ensure this is reviewed with our team to improve our overall guest satisfaction. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and I am deeply sorry we could not achieve that during your visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we may resolve it moving forward. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future so we may provide you with the positive experience you deserve while travelling.
London
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nothing other then praise for this place. Staff were excellent, facilities were excellent, room was excellent, amazing breakfast, easy drive to the airport, just like being at home.
The only issue is that you need a car but hey this is the US the land of the automobile!
Stay here.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your kind words regarding our service and amenities - we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and will share your experience with our team. We are extremely proud to be able to provide our guests with a comfortable and delightful stay. We hope you have an opportunity to return in the future and visit us again! Thank you again - take care!
Arizona
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here while visiting chicago. Nice clean relaxing rooms. Loved the breakfast lots of choices including pancakes, egg sandwiches, fruit, and cereal. About a 30 minute to chicago without traffic. In a nice area with lots of shopping and restaurants

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and are glad you were able to take a trip out to the city of Chicago while you were here. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet - there are so many delicious options! We hope you are able to return to Warrenville and will keep us in mind for your future travels. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel!
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My kids and I stayed here twice in the past week. We could not have been happier. Ashley and Drew at the front desk were super friendly and accomodating. The food was very good here and the breakfast was perfect. My wife and I travel often and use several other hotel brands. We have found that all of the Hyatt brands are excellent and the staff is always great, even on the 800#. As for some of the other national brands they could learn a lot from Hyatt. As we believe the atmosphere/personality of a company starts at the top and effects all throughout the organization. Thanks Hyatt and Hyatt Place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dana M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time during your travels! I will absolutely celebrate the service you received from Ashley and Drew with the entire team. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future! Thank you again for your response - have a wonderful day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!