“Picked from TripAdvisor reviews”

HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Reviewed 23 July 2013

In town for a birthday party, we were very pleased by what we found - TripAdvisor led us well here.

The rooms were excellent size and comfort, especially for the price paid. Large bathroom, giant bed - almost too big for the bedroom! - and excellent television choices. Having a full kitchenette was a wonderful option as we ordered food, then easily reheated and served in the morning.

The pool area was my children's favorite part, even though it was very full. The morning breakfast buffet was also enjoyed by all, with wide variety of options and easy self-service. The staff worked quickly to keep all items restocked.

We will definitely be happy to return.

Room Tip: Picking a one bedroom suite is a great choice, especially if you have kids.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were placed at this hotel by Mr. Dan Lombardi, whom was the VP of Franchise Operations for Hyatt Global. We had a past bad experience with the company and he assured us that this was a great place for our family.
Most the staff is phenomenal. I would like to single out front desk staff, Lee K, Katherine, and Edward for being great friends during our stay. Aaron was always polite and kind and Ariston is a far better chef then the lack luster food would lead on. We stayed at this property from August 2012 until May 2013.
Mark has no business managing this kind of hotel. He is cold and uninvolved in the day-to-day going on's at his own property. We had spent nearly 30,000 dollars when we had a family emergency and did begin to develop a balance. Even though we had been living in suite 401 for nearly 8 months, he requested that we vacate the property. I understand that our stay is so unique and most of you staying will not be at a location nearly this long- however we are Diamond within the Hyatt Family and have been for 6 years. This is no way to treat a guest and especially not one whom has been calling you hotel home and spent nearly that much money. He created a bad environment for all and that staff began to apologize for our situation.
The hotel s a little sterile but they do offer hot breakfast and dinner, although the food is not great and they do repeat the same meals every week. They offer a pool and a BBQ area with a fire pit. The shuttle is very flexible the only complaint is that they share and Hyatt Place often takes it on the weekends. As I mentioned above, the staff is fantastic and could not be better. The TV selection is great and aside from Mark and Commonwealth ( the property management company) this place could not be better. We became friends with the staff and that is frowned upon. So I would recommend for families and short stays, but maybe not long term.

Room Tip: Stay in a 2 bedroom because they have full size fridges, OVENS and tables to eat at. A very rare fin...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim J
Reviewed 16 July 2013

What a fantastic place! The rooms were immaculate with plenty of space. We had a suite which had a separate bedroom and a kitchen. Everything you could possibly want was already in the kitchen for us, including pots, pans, silverware, glassware, cooking utensils, even kitchen towels. The shower was very large and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful, with a great buffet and an omelet station. The service was awesome, everyone was very friendly, and it had a beautiful, modern look. Prices were more than reasonable for what you're getting. Don't miss it!

Room Tip: If you're traveling with kids, spring for the suite. The pullout couch is a queen size, big eno...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt House for several days the 2nd & 3rd weeks of june. We were very impressed with the entire experience. The staff was great. We recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. One person at the front desk that was especially helpful was Katherine. She helped with transportation, tips, directions and advice. She really made our stay very comfortable. Thanks Katherine.

Room Tip: all rooms seemed great
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The Hyatt House is a very nice weekend getaway. The property is very clean. Hyatt House staff was helpful and very nice no matter how many time I called for assistant. The free breakfast was top notch. Spacious and clean room, with cable and DVD player made it a very comfortable stay. This was my first time staying at the Hyatt House, but will not be my last. I too would recommend this place! I do have one thing to add " No hooks in the bathroom" not sure how they missed that... My stay was great.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bab_sr_22
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Very good facility. All the nice things mentioned in other reviews are true. There were a few issues like the bath door not locking, which really do not take away much from an otherwise excellent place.

However, we did not have a very good experience as within a couple of hours of check-in, the front desk called and warned us that they would relocate us to another room if our kids did not stop jumping up and down in the room. This was a baseless charge since our kids were in the swimming pool and were certainly not jumping up and down in the room. They were walking around. I had to go down to the front desk to make my displeasure known since they were making this allegation without verifying the truth. On the other hand, there was a bunch of unruly kids on 2 of the 3 nights we stayed, apparently in town for a baseball tourney, who had taken over the entire pool and were playing dodgeball, with their parents watching and enjoying it, regardless of the danger of the glass doors and panels breaking or other kids getting hurt by the missiles being flung around, and the management did nothing about it.

We have stayed in hotels several times as a family and have never been reprimanded in such a manner for something our kids did not do. It was very upsetting/humiliating and we will not come back to this location for future visits.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This property was perfect for the business trip I was on. It is very clean and the staff appeared to be cross trained in all jobs as I observed the same person working the desk and then serving beer and wine in the evening. They all were helpful and knowledgeable. My room was clean and comfortable. It was more a mini-efficiency apartment than a hotel room. It even have dishware. I could have lived in it.
There is no resaurant but the Hyatt Place next door has a limited but okay food menue for takeout. I should have opted for that but instead I called for a pizza from a recommended local pizza restaurant, Rosatis in Naperville. They said one hour which was acceptable to me. 1 1/2 hours later the pizza arrived cold. The delivery person had several people in the car with her which I thought odd. The Hyatt staff appolgized but this clearly was not their fault. They offered to warm my pizza but my room had a microwave.
Parking was ample and the area seemed very safe.
For the person who complained about the cleaning staff banging on the door...that does not happen if you put the "do not Disturb" sign out.

Room Tip: Since there are no "senic" views the only decision is do you want to stay high or low.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kentdan1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!