Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville
US$133
GardenInn.com
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
US$185
US$169
US$99
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Red Roof
US$79
All reviewsfree laundryroom was cleandefinitely stay here againper nightchicago areakitchenettepantryamenitiescleanlinessgpsnaperville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is absolutely perfect. From the price, to the facilities.

Extremely comfortable bed, nice large Panasonic TV with DVD and VCR, Super fast WiFi which supports HD streaming, great reclining chair, loads of work space, dishwasher, microwave, huge fridge freezer.

Extremely quiet, cant hear anybody else at all,

I can't rate it high enough, this is absolutely perfect. If I am ever in the area and need somewhere to stay, I would not even hesitate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
CandlewoodStes60555, Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for the current review of our hotel! It was our pleasure to host while you you were visiting the area.

We focus on making our guests' experience happy, comfortable and the closest to a home away from home experience, while staying with us!

We look forward to your next visit when traveling into Chicago or the suburbs such as Warrenville, Naperville, and Lisle.

Candlewood Suites Warrenville Naperville
Management

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This property may be a bit out of the way of the big city, but well worth the drive. If you are looking for an extended stay property I highly recommend this hotel. Newly renovated, the rooms are clean, neat and organized. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. Especially Angelica and Amanda who usually work the night shifts. They are very attuned to your special requests and very helpful. I slept very well finding the beds and linens extrememly comfortable. And by the way, this hotel is very quiet!! A plus in this hectic world.

Yes I will stay here many more times. Great value also.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel while I was away on Buisness. The staff is really friendly and willing to help resolve any issue that I had. The rooms are really modern and the beds are really comfortable. With only a short drive to down town Naperville it made it easy to get around. I will most certainly be choosing this hotel on my next visit to the area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here for three weeks for work. It was quiet, reasonable priced, and comfortable. The rooms look recently renovated, and everything worked well. They provide laundry baskets in the room, and it is free to do laundry, which is a nice touch. The is no restaurant, but there is a small pantry where they sell drinks and a small selection of frozen foods. They clean the room once a week, which I prefer when I am staying for a while. Rooms was clean. Bed was comfy. I am coming back for business next month, and I will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Tried this for two nights and the smells in the halls from everyone's cooking just are overwhelming. And, it's noisy in the rooms. You hear every footstep and every footstep. The rooms are comfortable and very clean--and if the noise and odors bdon't bother you, you'd be OK.

Room Tip: Top floor!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear ToughOlBird,

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to convey your thoughts regarding your stay with us.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by the smell in the hallways and the noise challenges you have encountered.

Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Dhan M