Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville
US$119
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
US$185
US$169
US$99
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Red Roof
US$79
All reviewsfree laundryroom was cleandefinitely stay here againper nightchicago areakitchenettepantryamenitiescleanlinessgpsnaperville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visit this area yearly to see a physician. We love the Naperville/Warrenville suburbs. We enjoy hotels with kitchenettes or small kitchens due to dietary restrictions in our family. We felt this hotel was perfectly located, clean and quiet. It had a very reasonable rate too. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CandlewoodStes60555, Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Candlewood Suites Management Team

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I was traveling with my 2 teenagers and needed a suite big enough so that we wouldn't feel cramped. To my surprise not only was the queen suite big enough for us, it was affordable. The room was clean and it made us feel like we were home. I will definitely stay here again when I am back in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This hotel is absolutely perfect. From the price, to the facilities.

Extremely comfortable bed, nice large Panasonic TV with DVD and VCR, Super fast WiFi which supports HD streaming, great reclining chair, loads of work space, dishwasher, microwave, huge fridge freezer.

Extremely quiet, cant hear anybody else at all,

I can't rate it high enough, this is absolutely perfect. If I am ever in the area and need somewhere to stay, I would not even hesitate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
CandlewoodStes60555, Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for the current review of our hotel! It was our pleasure to host while you you were visiting the area.

We focus on making our guests' experience happy, comfortable and the closest to a home away from home experience, while staying with us!

We look forward to your next visit when traveling into Chicago or the suburbs such as Warrenville, Naperville, and Lisle.

Candlewood Suites Warrenville Naperville
Management

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This property may be a bit out of the way of the big city, but well worth the drive. If you are looking for an extended stay property I highly recommend this hotel. Newly renovated, the rooms are clean, neat and organized. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. Especially Angelica and Amanda who usually work the night shifts. They are very attuned to your special requests and very helpful. I slept very well finding the beds and linens extrememly comfortable. And by the way, this hotel is very quiet!! A plus in this hectic world.

Yes I will stay here many more times. Great value also.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel while I was away on Buisness. The staff is really friendly and willing to help resolve any issue that I had. The rooms are really modern and the beds are really comfortable. With only a short drive to down town Naperville it made it easy to get around. I will most certainly be choosing this hotel on my next visit to the area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business