“Excellent takeout”

Cuisines: Chinese
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent takeout”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

China house has little to be desired in the interior. I've been going there since I was little, I think I only ever are in there one time.

The owner is a quick, no nonsense kind of guy.

I live the egg rolls. The best I've ever had anywhere!! **ask for their home made sweet and sour sauce, it has an apricot flavor and us AWESOME! I live the Kung pao beef and chicken lo mein, those are my favorite.

If you are looking for crab Rangoon, this is your place! It's delicious and delicate, not like other places with thick dough and cream cheesey stuffing, this is tons better!

Carol Stream, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I love the food, and portion size. The cost is low for the best tasting big portion food around. Been going here for the past 15 years and will continue for the next 15!

Visited October 2012
“Excellent take out!”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We used to order from here years ago but stopped coming because the food just wasn't that great. Recently we tried them again and wow were we in for a fantastic surprise. The place was so busy and no wonder the food was terrific. The shrimp in the chop suey were so big and the sauce was delicious. This is the best Chinese we have had in years! So glad we gave them a second chance!