“Good location, good breakfast, clean, friendly/attentive service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good location, good breakfast, clean, friendly/attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at Springhill because we had a wedding and reception in the neighborhood. It was a perfect fit. It was easy to access, just off the highway. It had easy and good quick food options, almost within walking distance. The service was very friendly and fast. Breakfast was good and it was a clean place. After having a nightmare stay in South Bend at the Microtel the night before, this was wonderful. Very good value for this type of hotel. The next morning I took the Metra into the city and it was easy to access in Naperville. I'd definitely stay here again if I were alone on business, or with my family for 1-2 nights. Great job Springhill!

One last tip, if you're in town with younger children (ours are 5 & 8), try Sky High in Naperville. All trampoline floors and walls...what a fun workout!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you for the tip about Sky High located in Naperville, I will be sure to pass this information along to my staff as well as any families looking for a fun day around the Naperville area. Once again thank you for your kind review, comments, and most importantly for being our guest! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

I am in town for a concert on Saturday and have had such a great experience so far at this hotel, that I just have to share with everyone. Check in was flawless and quick, and the gentleman behind the desk was so friendly! You could tell he loves his job and takes pride in his work! He always had a smile on his face when we came in. I wish I could remember his name (we checked in close to 3:00 today (Friday) if that helps at all, he definitely deserves some recognition!) Our rooms are amazing, with so much space! The lobby looks awesome! I was informed that they had just undergone a full renovation, just like we had at the Fairfield Inn I work at, and it shows! The whole building was clean and well kept, and it was a breath of fresh air after being in the car for well over five hours.

This place is amazing, and if you're ever in the Chicago area I highly recommend it. From the staff, to the rooms, to the pool and fitness center. Everything is fantastic!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will look into who checked you in and make sure we share the proper recognition with the associates during our morning huddle. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Chicago land area.

P.S
I hope you had an awesome time at the concert!

La Palma, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Have spent hundreds of nights at Springhill Suites Warrenville. It is my Chicago home (away from home)
The hotel was just remodeled inside, and out. Not sure why they did it? It was already fantastic.
The hotel is clean, well lit, has fantastic staff. The breakfast menu is even better now. It was already top notch.
I always suggest that co workers stay here, no other hotel in the area comes close, unless you want to spend $100.00 more a night.

Room Tip: Not a bad room here.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to write such a great review. We are honored that you have chosen our hotel as your home away from home. It’s always a pleasure to have you as our guest. We thank you for your loyalty and we will see you soon.

Warm Regards,
Laurel, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is our second visit to this hotel, both times for family weddings. We like that it is easy access to the area where we have lots of family. We love the large rooms since we had older children coming from other locations. The rooms have nice coffee mugs and real glasses for drinking, a nice size refrigerator, a kitchen sink and bedroom sink, tables, chairs and a nice desk to get some computer work done. The WiFi was nice, strong and steady and the air conditioner worked great with the thermostat. The staff was friendly and helpful. We used the swimming pool that was well kept and the breakfast station was well stocked. The are doing some remodeling but it did not interfere with our stay. The maid staff was accommodating since we all had to dress for the wedding and they came back and did the room after we left. We have many more niece's to get married and we will plan to come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: I like the upper floors so i can use the stairs for exercise, the stairwells are clean.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a kind review. I am very pleased to hear that you had a great experience while visiting for you family wedding. Our remodel is now complete and we are very excited to have a brand new property to accommodate you and your family for any upcoming weddings or events. We look forward to your next visit.

Platte City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites while visiting family in the area and overall had a very nice stay. The rooms were lare studio suites which had no problems accomondating our family of five. The pull our sofa bed was in bad shape, but I haven't stayed at a hotel yet where the pull out is even descent, so I wasn't expecting much. Besides, I'm sure my teenage son would have slept on the floor if he had too. The breakfast was OK. Nothing fancy but also no complaints. The staff were friendly and very helpful. After departing for home I realized that I left my cell phone charger in the room. When I called back to the hotel they told me housekeeping found my charger and the hotel mailed it back to me. Overall I would recommend anybody traveling to the Naperville area to stay here. If you're looking for a hotel while visiting Chicago I would recommend looking into other Marriott hotels closer to the city first, but if there isn't availability then the SpringHill Suites wouldn't be a bad choice.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Dear Guest,
I am very glad to hear that you had a good experience while visiting the area and our newly renovated rooms meet your needs. We just rolled out a new breakfast program on July 1st offering more variety and options throughout the week. I will be sure to pass on the kind words to my staff regarding their customer service and friendliness. I am happy to see they were able to assist you in receiving your charger that was left behind. Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Warrenville and we will see you again in the future.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

This property is undergoing a floor by floor remodeling. The upper floors have just been done, which may sound good. However, the carpet and paint are still gassing out, which left me feeling a bit sick in the AM. The windows do not open, so you are sealed in. Typical SpringHill Suites layout. The breakfast was below SHSs standards. Overall, less inviting that a few years ago when I stayed there last. We checked out early because of the chemical smell. Likely will not come back.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest,
I am sorry to hear that the smell of the new carpet and wall vinyl bothered you to the point that you had to depart early. Unfortunately due to a Warrenville, IL safety ordinance; no public building can have windows that open higher than the 3rd floor. If we have been made aware of the situation at the time of your stay we could have moved you to a lower floor so you could open the window and get some fresh air flow. We are about to roll out a new breakfast program that will offer more variety along with a lot of new items such as deli meats and cheeses, more fresh fruit options, more toppings for oatmeal and much more. We would love to have you stay with us again to try our new breakfast options. Please contact myself Ryan Donovan or my AGM Ryan Graham directly at the hotel so we can discuss our options.

Warm Regards,
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Ok to be fair the property is under remodel and I'm not sure when it will be complete, but by judging all of the stuff in storage in trailers behind the building it will be awhile. My first issue was with the lack of water during certain hours. I'm talking about drinking water. I'm talking about water for showers, flushing toilets, washing hands, etc. this is in acceptable in my eyes whether you are under going a remodel or not. Shut the water off on certain floors, not the whole building. By the way, I have checked my confirmation email and there isn't anything on this email warning me of a major remodel going on at this location. I did not find anything on their website warning me. The only way that I knew was from Trip Advisor reviews, but I didn't know if it had been completed or if it was finished.

Internet speed despite the review previous reviewer's comments was extremely slow. I tested the speed and I had a 512k download speed. This isn't the country. This is Naperville/Warrenville, IL. There is no excuse for such slow speeds. I had nine classes that I needed to work on while in the room of the evening and I couldn't do them due to the lack of speed.

The room was clean with no issues. There was a closet area, but no doors on the closet. I'm not sure if I was in a remodeled room or an old room. I'm guessing a remodeled room.

There is a nice fitness center with plenty of equipment to do your basic workout. They also have a nice pool, but there isn't a hot tub.

Stayed April 2013
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about the cleanliness of your guest room as well as the pool and fitness center facilities. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in maintaining a very clean hotel, even with renovations going on!
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the water being shut off. As much as we would have liked to shut off one section at a time to avoid the inconveniences you mentioned, we were unable to do so because the repairs that were needed were to the main building supply. This repair had nothing to do with renovation and was discovered the day before we scheduled the work to be completed. Unfortunately there would have not been any information regarding the repair in your confirmation email since it was an emergency situation. When trying to schedule this repair, we did try to minimize the impact by performing work in the middle of the day when most of our business travelers were out at their local offices.
I am not certain why you had a slow internet speed, as we just upgraded our internet speed and amount of access points. There is a card on the desk in the guest rooms explaining our internet services. That card contains a support number that guests can utilize to address connectivity issues. The front desk is also always available to assist in these situations. I am not sure if you had the time to contact someone for assistance but please be aware that should this issue arise again, we will be happy to help get it resolved right away.
In regards to renovations, our public spaces were finished in February of 2013. Since then we have begun to work on guest rooms. 6th 5th and 4th floor are all completed and we expect renovation to be complete in early July. I hope if you are traveling in the area again, you come to stay with us and see the finished product!

Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!