SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
NYC York City, New York, USA
“will return”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Thanks to the professional, friendly staff for making my 6 week stay enjoyable. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. I like having a couch and an extra sink / counter top with the microwave and frig. i will return should I be in the area again.

Room Tip: location is great and right on I-88. The walls must be thick because you hear no traffic noise. the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cheryl R
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear valued Guest,

It was such an honor to have you as our guest during your extended visit to the Warrenville area. I am very happy that you had an enjoyable experience during the 6 weeks you stayed with us. All the staff at the Springhill Suites Warrenville will miss having you as a guest. We hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,
Guest Experience Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Justin, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Nice Hotel which has been recently updated. We have stayed here many times while visiting in the area and will stay here again. Quiet, comfortable, and good breakfast included in price. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you had a quiet and relaxing experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. Please let me know the next time you are planning a visit to the area and I will be more than happy to assist in setting up and hotel needs. I can be reached by calling the hotel direct or by email (rdonovan@fhginc.com).

Thanks again,
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Nice hotel - somewhat dated - comfortable stay, comfy beds, quiet room. Decent breakfast - typical fare for Springhill Suites. Nice-sized swimming pool. Only complaint was the carpets - they have a bit of an odor and need to be replaced.

Room Tip: Asked for room away from elevators - glad we did as a noisy wedding party kept using them at all hou...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to right a review, we appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had time to relax and enjoy our large swimming area. Our pool area is much larger than you would typically find at a Springhill Suites. We are finishing some post renovation work which includes carpet cleaning; I do apologize for the slight odor that you mentioned. Please know that all carpets have been cleaned and this will no longer be an issue. Once again I am pleases to hear that you had a comfortable and relaxing experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. See you soon.
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
Reviewed 2 September 2013

During a recent stay in the wetern suburbs of Chicago we stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville / Warrenville. Overall we had an excellendt experience. The staff was very friendly and hel[pful. The breakfast was very good with a good selection of entrays and beverages. The price was very fair and the value received was very good. The one item that was lacking is very small in the scope of things but the property did not have a hot tube in the pool area. The pool was very nice but I do enjoy the hot tubs that I have had at other Spring Hill Suites locations.

When in the area again we will stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville / Warrenville.

I would recommend this property to anyone.

Hope this helps with your upcoming trip plans.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for you kind review. I am happy to hear that my staff was friendly and could help you with any questions you may have had about the hotel or area. It’s good to see that you enjoyed the breakfast; we rolled out a new breakfast program a few months ago and we have received a lot of positive feedback with new selections available at our complimentary breakfast. I do apologize for the lack of hot tub; however it seems that the oversized pool made up for it. We look forward to your return to the Naperville/Warrenville area. Please contact me with any future reservations you will need and I will be happy to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Nice hotel, very upbeat friendly staff. Good free breakfast. Rooms clean modern and sleep well.Convenient to wine trails. Hotel has small bar and bar menu all very good. The price is very fair if not more than fair compared to other locations

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We stayed at Springhill because we had a wedding and reception in the neighborhood. It was a perfect fit. It was easy to access, just off the highway. It had easy and good quick food options, almost within walking distance. The service was very friendly and fast. Breakfast was good and it was a clean place. After having a nightmare stay in South Bend at the Microtel the night before, this was wonderful. Very good value for this type of hotel. The next morning I took the Metra into the city and it was easy to access in Naperville. I'd definitely stay here again if I were alone on business, or with my family for 1-2 nights. Great job Springhill!

One last tip, if you're in town with younger children (ours are 5 & 8), try Sky High in Naperville. All trampoline floors and walls...what a fun workout!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you for the tip about Sky High located in Naperville, I will be sure to pass this information along to my staff as well as any families looking for a fun day around the Naperville area. Once again thank you for your kind review, comments, and most importantly for being our guest! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I am in town for a concert on Saturday and have had such a great experience so far at this hotel, that I just have to share with everyone. Check in was flawless and quick, and the gentleman behind the desk was so friendly! You could tell he loves his job and takes pride in his work! He always had a smile on his face when we came in. I wish I could remember his name (we checked in close to 3:00 today (Friday) if that helps at all, he definitely deserves some recognition!) Our rooms are amazing, with so much space! The lobby looks awesome! I was informed that they had just undergone a full renovation, just like we had at the Fairfield Inn I work at, and it shows! The whole building was clean and well kept, and it was a breath of fresh air after being in the car for well over five hours.

This place is amazing, and if you're ever in the Chicago area I highly recommend it. From the staff, to the rooms, to the pool and fitness center. Everything is fantastic!

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I will look into who checked you in and make sure we share the proper recognition with the associates during our morning huddle. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Chicago land area.

P.S
I hope you had an awesome time at the concert!

Guest Experience Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
Courtyard Chicago Naperville
#9 of 18 in Naperville

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!