“Outstanding Service During Our Hour of Need”

SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Lakeland, Florida
“Outstanding Service During Our Hour of Need”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

The service we recieved from this SpringHill Suites was remarkable!

We selected this property because it was near the location of a very important business meeting. As we were leaving this property for this meeting we discovered our rental car battery was dead and that we were in jeopardy of missing our meeting.

We ask the front desk to help us by calling a taxi to take us to this meeting, but the staff was very quick to offer us a ride on their company van to save time and to make sure we did not miss our meeting. Richard Mazur (Director of Sales) dropped what he was doing and quickly took us to our meeting! He later brought us back to this property where Richard helped get the car started again by jumping the battery on our rental car.

The outstanding service we recieved during our hour of need assures that we will select this property everytime we come back to this area. By the way, the rooms were very clean and comfortable and a great breakfast to start our day!

Thanks again to the SpringHill Suite team ..... well done!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Ryan D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear, Rick P
Thank you for your time in writing this review. First off I am very glad that I could assist in making sure you made it to your meeting on time, I know how important it was for you to be there. It was an honor to serve you. Thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest. Our staff and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to Warrenville.
Rich Mazur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Mason, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed here while in the Chicago area for a hockey tournament. The stay was exceptional. The hotel was clean with updated rooms. The breakfast area was clean with a nice assortment of breakfast items. The staff was friendly and helpful upon arrival and departure. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Angie J,

I am glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. If you should have a hockey tournament or any hotel needs in the area in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask for me. I would be more then happy to assist in booking your next trip. Hope to see you soon.

Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for a shopping weekend in the suburbs. We got a nice big room/suite. There was a big sitting and kitchen area with a slight partition and two comfy beds and the bathroom. So much bigger than a normal hotel room and the decor was pretty good. I actually liked the artwork in the room! The only negative at all was there was a fly in our room (in freezing weather) and then I found a dead one on the windowsill. I liked the complimentary coffee in the lobby and the free breakfast was pretty standard fare but good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear, Katyop86

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I am very happy to see that you had a wonderful experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville while here for a shopping trip with your daughter. I hope that if your travel brings you back to the area you think of us. We hope to see you soon.

Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great location and outstanding service! Stayed here over the weekend and everyone I encountered was friendly and seemed happy to work here. The GM, Jennifer, even made it a point to follow up on my stay personally. Very clean and great free breakfast!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sara K
West Chester, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

They call it "executive suite with kitchen/kitchenette". LOL. You get a long room which has stained sofa, chairs around the dinner table that are so stained that they look as if somebody puked on them, I put a towel on one before sitting down.
The "kitchen/kitchenette"? They for sure have great marketing, but that is it. A tiny microwave, a fridge that has dirt and hairs inside and a small sink is what they call "kitchen/kitchenette"... a real joke.
A dirty shower tub and hair on the bathroom floor rounded the whole thing up for me. At a rate that I can get into a real hotel that still has employees that care, I will never, ever be seen at this place again.

Room Tip: Find a different place to stay.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Thomas R
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear, Thomas R
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor and sharing your experience with the SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great service! Rich took care of everything my team needed in a timely manner. Beds were very comfortable and would reference the hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay while they are in the Chicago area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear, Scott R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing your kind words. It was my pleasure to host and assist with your teams accommodations. The team here is phenomenal, I'm their ambassador, they make it happen. I look forward to your return and working with you again in the future.

Rich Mazur
Director of Sales
DeWitt, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We planned a trip to downtown Chicago for Saturday, but with iffy weather in the forecast, we decided to leave Friday afternoon. Wanting a reasonably priced hotel, we opted for this one. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was. Clean, comfortable, and great service describes this hotel perfectly. We ended up taking the L train from Cumberland to downtown Chicago. Cumberland was an easy 15 minute driver from SpringHill. This was a fantastic way to do two nights in the Chicago area, we will definitely repeat this trip again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time in writing a review about the Springhill Suites Warrenville. I am very pleased to hear that your experience was enjoyable. Even with the iffy weather approaching I am glad to hear that you where still able to utilize the EL train and take the blue line into Chicago to enjoy our beautiful city. We hope that next time you are in the area you think of the Springhill Suites Warrenville for your visit.
Ryan Donovan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!