SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Nothing posh, but very functional....here's my rundown...

Rate - if you can get a good corporate rate, a very reasonable value
Room - layout a bit odd, but very spacious and comes with couch, fridge, microwave, sink, etc. You wouldn't suspect it, but the bed is amazingly comfortable, sleep very well each time I'm here (stayed ~10 nights in last year)
Staff - all very nice and personable
Breakfast - it's free, but not pretty...enough to get something in your stomach but nothing special (have waffle machine with batter and lots of carbs and juice, eggs and bacon are pretty gross)
Gym - pretty tiny, but a few treadmills and weights
Elevators - OMG the slowest ever, ugh...
Location - obviously depends on what you're up to in the area, but for those hitting any of the corporate offices I find it very easy to get around and of course you're right near the interstate system

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Mike M,

Thank you for sharing you comments and concerns with us. It seems that there where a few things that could use improvement while other things you seemed to enjoy. Please know that we take our guest feedback very seriously and we are looking into the issues that you have stated in your review as we would like to fix them before your next visit. If you have any further comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My company and I had a job fair event at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Warrenville and we had an amazing experience. The Sales Director( Richard Mazur) and his friendly staff made our event a huge success by going above and beyond to help ensure that every need was met. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the future! Thanks Again to the Springhill Suite Team for a job well done!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Sharla J,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel and staff. It was an absolute pleasure to host the job fair for you and your company. The staff and I look forward to your return to the area and the opportunity to work with you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Naperville/Warrenville over a recent weekend for a family "staycation" and had a wonderful and relaxing break from reality. The rooms we had were on the first floor and were great in every aspect.

The rooms were large, comfortable and clean. In the daytime the sun was bright and filled the room with light and the furnishings were bright and cheerful. The "in room" refrigerator was a great touch so drinks and snacks were right at hand. Bed was very comfortable and room temps were easy to control. Being on the first floor gave us ready access to "all day" coffee and tea near the front desk and the breakfast area was clean, bright and well stocked. If you have a picky eater...no problems here...breakfast included all of the favorites and the area was easy to access even when busy.

All of the staff were extremely helpful and accomodating. Greetings were quick and polite. Smiles abound. The staff is helpful, cheerful and polite. Front desk staff were quick and patient with us and others checking in.

Parking, Pool and other amenities were convenient and easy to access.

Overall you can't go wrong when in Naperville/Warrenville and surrounding areas by choosing this SpringHilll Suites for your stay. Our family observed many "out of towners" that were staying at the hotel and traveling to the city (Chicago) for day trips. Very conveniently located to Interstate 88 and a direct route to Chicago without the hassle of staying in the city. Overall this was the place to be !!!!!

Room Tip: First Floor Rooms on west side very convenient and are bright with sun during the day...but window c...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear JKBOPB,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review of the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! I agree we get lots of families coming and visiting Chicago. Our price, location and recent renovation make our hotel a great choice for all. Thanks again for your time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was in town for a short visit. Stayed at the SpringHill Suites in Naperville,Illinois. Room was very comfy and the staff extremely friendly. The room was decorated very nicely. It was not lacking for any necessities. Nice TV, Fridge, Desk with wifi, Microwave and comfortable large Couch. Everything from Breakfast to Ice was easily accessible. The Pool was large and appeared very clean but I never made it into the water. I enjoyed the Breakfast Buffet of Waffles, Eggs, and Canadian Bacon, although there was many options to choose from. Check out was a breeze and I left well rested with a full belly to begin my day. I would recommend this Hotel in a minute for anyone looking to visit the area for business or pleasure. Access from the Tollway was quick and easy and the area is loaded with Restaurants and things to do.
Rick H.

Room Tip: Just relax and Enjoy!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear, Rick H
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a wonderful review. I am very happy to see that you had a pleasant experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. I am glad that everything from check in to check out was a breeze and all staff with the staff was friendly. We look forward to your return and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The service we recieved from this SpringHill Suites was remarkable!

We selected this property because it was near the location of a very important business meeting. As we were leaving this property for this meeting we discovered our rental car battery was dead and that we were in jeopardy of missing our meeting.

We ask the front desk to help us by calling a taxi to take us to this meeting, but the staff was very quick to offer us a ride on their company van to save time and to make sure we did not miss our meeting. Richard Mazur (Director of Sales) dropped what he was doing and quickly took us to our meeting! He later brought us back to this property where Richard helped get the car started again by jumping the battery on our rental car.

The outstanding service we recieved during our hour of need assures that we will select this property everytime we come back to this area. By the way, the rooms were very clean and comfortable and a great breakfast to start our day!

Thanks again to the SpringHill Suite team ..... well done!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Ryan D, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear, Rick P
Thank you for your time in writing this review. First off I am very glad that I could assist in making sure you made it to your meeting on time, I know how important it was for you to be there. It was an honor to serve you. Thank you for allowing us to have you as our guest. Our staff and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to Warrenville.
Rich Mazur

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed here while in the Chicago area for a hockey tournament. The stay was exceptional. The hotel was clean with updated rooms. The breakfast area was clean with a nice assortment of breakfast items. The staff was friendly and helpful upon arrival and departure. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Ryan D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Angie J,

I am glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville. If you should have a hockey tournament or any hotel needs in the area in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask for me. I would be more then happy to assist in booking your next trip. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for a shopping weekend in the suburbs. We got a nice big room/suite. There was a big sitting and kitchen area with a slight partition and two comfy beds and the bathroom. So much bigger than a normal hotel room and the decor was pretty good. I actually liked the artwork in the room! The only negative at all was there was a fly in our room (in freezing weather) and then I found a dead one on the windowsill. I liked the complimentary coffee in the lobby and the free breakfast was pretty standard fare but good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear, Katyop86

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I am very happy to see that you had a wonderful experience at the Springhill Suites Warrenville while here for a shopping trip with your daughter. I hope that if your travel brings you back to the area you think of us. We hope to see you soon.

Ryan Donovan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville

Been to SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!