“Delicious food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Washington
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a place that is cozy and has large portions. The food is delicious. It is a little expensive, however, but a nice place for a romantic evening. Not super kid friendly. Overall, really nice.

Visited April 2014

Dunlap, Illinois
“A bit of Italy in the Peoria Area”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very Italian, especially for a small town. White tablecloths, candles, and attentive waiters. Their house special, similar to Fra Diablo is always tasty. Thursday night the Larry Harms Jazz Quartet plays. The music definitely adds to the romantic atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Nice!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Reunion had private room & staff was excellent to divide tickets for us & very accommodating to us all evening! They went above & beyond ! Good food, good time!

Visited October 2013
Morton, Illinois
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stopped in for lunch last week. Great food and service. The menu accomodates most people. The ambiance is very nice. The owner stopped by to personally greet us and chat for a bit!

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off Night”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Not my first time here but this was not a great experience. They seemed very unorganized as I sat for 10 minutes until someone even noticed I was there. I ordered quickly but my meal, chicken parm, didn't come out as I ordered it. I will try it again the next time I am in town....hoping for a better experience!

Visited July 2013