My wife and I just stayed at Pachamama for three weeks and had a wonderful experience there. The new owners, Estelle amd Florian, were two of the most sincere, kind hosts we have ever come across. They made us a wonderful breakfast every morning and they were always available to answer questions and give advice on what to do in the area. They even had us over for carribean rum punch and hors d'oeuvres. Our rooms were cleaned every day and we always had fresh beach blankets waiting for us every morning. We really enjoyed the free use of the bicycles and used them almost every day. The space that Pachamama sits on is a beautiful tropical garden setting with many different flowering plants and trees. The cottages are very comfortable with good privacy. We really enjoyed seeing howler monkies, white faced monkies, three toed sloths, poison dart frogs, and all the different tropical birds right from our porch. Did I mention that they are a short walk away from the BEST beach in the area:) If you are looking for a laid back tropical setting with great service at an awesome price, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, 8 kilometers from Puerto Viejo, within the “Gandoca-Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge,” Estelle and Florian welcome you, 200 meters from the wonderful Punta Uva beach, in their lush tropical garden at the edge of a river. Punta Uva beaches, ideal for swimming and all very beautiful are located 200 meters from Pachamama, at the mouth of Rio Ernesto, our jungle river. Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of tropical nature, while still being steps or paddles from the beach and close to local restaurants and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Pachamama Jungle River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pachamama House & Bungalows Hotel Manzanillo
- Pachamama House And Bungalows