Estelle and Florian were the perfect hosts to a perfect stay. We stayed in Los Monos with our 21 month old and Estelle emailed me in advance to ask what he would like for his breakfast. I was very impressed with her thoughtfulness. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious and delivered to our terrace each morning.
There is no air conditioning, but the house was cool and welcoming and beautifully decorated.
The lodge is situated a few minutes walk from a gorgeous beach that our son happily, and safely, played on. There are plenty of quality restaurants within a short drive or bike ride.
We would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, 8 kilometers from Puerto Viejo, within the “Gandoca-Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge,” Estelle and Florian welcome you, 200 meters from the wonderful Punta Uva beach, in their lush tropical garden at the edge of a river. Punta Uva beaches, ideal for swimming and all very beautiful are located 200 meters from Pachamama, at the mouth of Rio Ernesto, our jungle river. Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of tropical nature, while still being steps or paddles from the beach and close to local restaurants and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pachamama Jungle River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pachamama House And Bungalows
- Pachamama House & Bungalows Hotel Manzanillo