“Owner is a jerk”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pete's Restaurant
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've been to this restaurant a few times and had decent experiences in the past. I ordered a skirt steak skillet with eggs on the side. I was informed by the waitress that they were out of skirt steak so I had to choose a ribeye or porterhouse and it would be more expensive. Not happy I have to pay more because you don't have a steak in stock but I ordered a ribeye anyway. My order came out with eggs on it and the waitress apologized that the cook forgot and did his best to scrape the eggs off. Not happy so I sent it back to get a new plate. Five minutes later the waitress brings back a "new" plate which is clearly my old plate with more cheese melted on it to hide the remaining egg. I again sent it back and settled on a side of bacon as everyone else in my party was almost finished with their meal. When I went up to pay my bill I asked to speak to the owner. I started to tell the owner about my experience he became furious and was going on and on about how he has many happy customers. Good luck with sustaining your business with an ungrateful and unappreviative attitude. Hopefully your group of ten regulars can support your business.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A large and varied menu. Some delicious dishes made in house! Honest to goodness gyros! The big loaf cooked on the vertical rotisserie. Authentic flavors!
The service is warm an friendly. Like being a part of their family.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Delicious gyros! Best I've had since Greek town! This was the real thing and so good to find it near by.