Executive Inn And Suites
US$67
US$59
US$56
US$73
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

So so on cleanliness in room, towels are horrible, light bulb out in bathroom and told some would be coming to change (explains cleanliness in bathroom unless they used a flashlight). Changing to Candlewood Suites this weekend for only $5 more a night. Inexpensive but they could at least care since they appear to live here too.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank JenMor1217
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The worse customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Upon questioning the charging of my credit card after an agreement made for a cancelation, I was hung up on. I called back only to be told there was no manager there to authorize a refund. A refund that the hotel agreed to. And after reading the other reviews I am glad I didnt stay there.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Deaver73
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Nice staff, good, clean rooms, large beds, free local telephone calls, microwave owen.

Room Tip: Conditioner, large bed, TV, bath, quite place.
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2010

We went up to our room and pulled down the comforter and found huge brown stains, yellow stains and blood stains on the sheets, matress pad and mattress...disgusting!!! We told them that we were not satisfied with the room and they said that they could not refund us only show us another room. My friend's husband went down to check out the other room and pulled down the comforter and a comb poped out of the sheets! They told us then that they would only refund us half the money. We went down the road and found another hotel that offered free breakfast, very clean rooms and the best part was that it was cheaper!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarisaW_10
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Dirty room, TV wasn't working, no security, doors propped open, no screens on any of the hall windows (left open), party hotel for kids since the sign states 3 bedroom suite M-Thur. $45.00!!! Guess what you get? I paid $134.00 for the same room and no refunds allowed. I thought we were
going to get robbed with absolutely no security. TERRRIBLE!!! The styrofoam cups were used - had coffee in them. I'm mad for not leaving, but checked in late at night and was too tired to find another hotel. Will never do that again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family