TownePlace Suites Chicago Elgin/West Dundee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsenjoyed my stayindoor poolfront desk staffbedroomalexanderssink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Used the facility in the months of July- August 2013 for a stay of 3 weeks. On a business visit this facility is really a good place to settle down. With facilities to cook your own food in the mini kitchen it really helps when you are looking to have food prepared to suit your own taste. :) The staff is extremely friendly and always assists ASAP regardless of time of your request. The recently spruced up gym and the restaurant areas are really well done and are inviting. I did request for a frying pan the morning i came and was placed neatly by the time i was back from work on Day1. Recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice and pleasant business stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nadiger
Erik M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Elgin/West Dundee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Nadiger, thank you for taking the time too post your comment. I agree with you, having a kitchen really helps to have a complete feel to "home away from home". I hope to see you at our hotel for your next business trip.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was one of the nicest facilities I have stayed at in quite some time. We had a 2 BR Suite, and were MORE THAN SATISFIED! The price was great and the free breakfast was delicious. No hot food, but there was oatmeal, fruit and cereal. The hotel location was ideal as well, so close to lots of restaurants and right off the free way. A nice Mall was right down the street too, which is always an added plus! Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Mabel C, Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Elgin/West Dundee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and like all the new improvements that we had recently made to the hotel. I am glad that it was convenient for you in location to many business offices and lots of restaurants. We are happy that it was clean and comfortable for your needs! We hope that the next time you visit West Dundee you will stay with us again

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stay here on occassion with my elderly parents when we have work done on our home (we live locally). The rooms are always clean, staff is always friendly and I feel like they offer up more help than is expected. We needed more towels and they accomodated us immediately, not hours later! Love the full kitchen & seperate bedrooms, feels like home away from home. The only things that I wish that I could change but won't change my rating because we worked through it; wish that the 2 bedroom suites had a handicapped option and the stove door was broken but we didn't use it so it was irrelevant for our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed there for a month. Nice hotel and its nearby to many business offices.
Staff is nice and helping. complementary breakfast and internet speed is also nice. Convenience stores and restaurant (benigans, alexander etc) provide great food.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Lindsay R, Property Coordinator at TownePlace Suites Chicago Elgin/West Dundee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hello Manitian,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and like all the new improvements that we had recently made to the hotel. I am glad that it was convenient for you in location to many business offices and lots of restaurants. We hope that the next time you visit West Dundee you will stay with us again.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Nice and clean hotel great for a mini vaca when u need to get away great breakfast with different and also the kitchen is a great for when you want to eat in in stead of ordering out.......will be back!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and like all the new improvements that we had recently made to the hotel. I am glad that it was convenient for you in location to many business offices and lots of restaurants. We are happy that it was comfortable for you and your family! We hope that the next time you visit West Dundee you will stay with us again.