Courtyard Chicago Elgin/West Dundee
ComfortSuites
US$107
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmarriott courtyardbistro staffquiet locationvery nice staybusiness tripnice lobbylobby areafloor roomtollwayhometownmattressstarbucks
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We had a very nice stay at the Courtyard in West Dundee last weekend. The room was spacious, clean, and the wifi worked right away! The kids also enjoyed the pool!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed here for three nights while in town for a conference. Our room was clean and in good shape, as was the rest of the hotel. Its location was central to the places we needed to go and is about 45 minutes from O'Hare. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I recently stayed here for a few nights on a business trip. The hotel is conveniently located right off the I-90. The gentleman at check in was great. Check in was quick and easy. The hotel room was a good size, however it was in need of some TLC. It looks like its been 10 years since a remodel was done, it is not fresh and new like other Courtyards.

The room and hotel was clean. The bed wasn't the greatest, but was average. They had a nice selection of pillows. The breakfast in the mornings was awesome.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This place was a great surprise. The place was spotless. We saw them moving furniture to clean floors. They "flushed" the pool while we were there, and told my children the water might be a little bit cool until it heated up again. They do it regularly to clean the pool. Awesome!
We had a few room issues, and they had them taken care of within 30 minutes. They were super friendly and even enjoyed April Fool's Day jokes with my boys. We will return for sure!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I recently stayed here because there were many hotels booked up in the area where I was working, and this was the best hotel available. I am very glad we found this property. While commuting back and forth to the client location on the toll road (I-90) was not fun, this hotel was comfortable, roomy, and clean.

I was surprised to see that my room was a large suite, with plenty of space to spread out and work. The bed was comfortable, the two large flat-screen TVs were great, and the counter space was more than I usually get in fancier hotels.

My only complaint would be that the breakfast buffet didn't seem to offer the made-to-order omelets that other Courtyards do. If this is available, perhaps a menu or listing of omelets would have been helpful.

Otherwise, if you're in the area, be sure to consider this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business