“Another good experience”

Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Westchester
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I've stayed at this hotel at least annually for more than a decade. The location is great - near I-290 and I-294 and also near restaurants, a grocery store, Panera, banks, and Oak Brook Mall. As I always do, I checked the room for insects and found none. The rooms was clean and the bathroom had a plenty of towels. Breakfast was well-supplied and that area was clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Hotel was very clean, the staff were pleasant and very knowledgeable. My overall experience was two thumbs up for this hotel. The continental breakfast was always hot and delicious and the cookies they had in the evening were a perfect late night snack.l

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Typical clean comfortable stay at a Hampton Inn. Bed and bedding clean and very comfortable as expected from Hampton. Room large and quiet. Nice work station. Staff friendly, but early morning (5:45 am) contact with front desk staff difficult because they're delivering statements throughout the facility. No one to personally check-out. Big soft towels in clean bathroom. Flat screen TV above average with channel selection and variety. WiFi works very well. Facility located in quiet location with easy access. Parking a bit of a walk, but usual for multi-story facility. Only downside when we left something in the room and they couldn't find it or didn't have it. Typical clean comfortable Hampton Inn stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was an excellent choice and the price was excellent! The room was small but very clean and the bed felt like sleeping on a cloud. The location of the hotel was in a business park but appeared to be safe. We didn't have any problems.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed at the hotel for approximately 20 nights and my stay was excellent. The first night I checked in I was greeted by a professional, courteous & jovial group. Andrew, Isay, Carmello (Rodrigo..roll the "R"), Jesus & Cedric are all professionals. Cedric thank you for the extra bottle of water in the AM. They made my stay away from home worth the trip. What can I say about Elida...she is the BEST. Her staff is a reflection of her management. Keep up the EXCELLENT work guys. These guys greeted me with a smile, they used my name & they made sure I was enjoying my stay.
If you are looking for a reasonable hotel (with price) that provides breakfast and is very clean...I would recommend staying here. It was worth the stay and when I am back in Chicago, I will definitely stay here.
I enjoyed my stay and I look forward to seeing you guys again. EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Hope to see you soon.

Your former guest...room 432 (I.F.)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I used another travel site to "bid" on an unknown hotel near my friend in the Chicago area and was pleased with our result. We found the room to be very nice and the bed to be very comfortable (if a bit firm). The breakfast could use some tweaks - the biscuits with the biscuits and gravy were hard and flavorless. But the next morning (we stayed 2 nights), there were some different offerings, so that was appreciated. I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Between the noise of early morning cleaning staff and not always available services available. we will find another hilton property to stay next time. Cleanliness of hallways and even elevators poor and poor qualitry of breakfast food and selection of items poor.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tania_m_e, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook), responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

We are very sorry to read your comments on Trip Advisor about your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations and for any inconvenience caused to you due to the issues you experienced with our staff not being available and our breakfast items being below your expectations.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues you have brought up in your review will be addressed.

We value your business and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future. If I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westchester
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook)? Share your experiences!