“Business stay at Oakbrook Inn”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westmont
Columbia City, Indiana
“Business stay at Oakbrook Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

I stayed at the Best Western on a business trip to Oak Brook for an Ace Hardware meeting. I could have stayed at the hotel where are meeting was being held, but found this Best Western less than 5 miles away. So I selected it for the value I was going to get for my money.
The front desk girls both evening and morning were friendly, paying attention to details and giving me great service. Kelly was doing a wonderful job, offered me a bottle of water as I was leaving. She also had walked thru the breakfast eating area greeting all the people which I though was outstanding. She even asked about the heating and cooling system and how it kept the room mentioning that it had just all be installed.
The breakfast area was far above any other place I have stayed. And although I don't know the name of the lady cooking the breakfast, she was a great cook. She kept everything filled up and did a marvelous job of cooking my eggs just like I requested.
I definitely will return to this Best Western when I travel to Chicago again. Thank you everyone at Best Western

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
OAKBROOKINN, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! I really appreciate your acknowledgement of our staff. We do our best to make sure that all of our guests feel at home here at the Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn. Kelly is definitely one of our most valuable employees. Thank you for cheering her on. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again.

Umesh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
West Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Good, comfortable home atmosphere, rms excellent,slept like.ababy. Staff wonderful , waited on you. Food bar a# 10. Will stay again. Very well organize. The staff was great, especially kelly, all were super nice. Quiet if u are their on business they care about your stay while ur their, they will do what they can ,to make your stay pleasant. Very clean, in all areas. This best western is another # 10.

• Stayed January 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 1 February 2013
Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Kelly is a very important member of our staff, and we thank you for acknowledging her. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are always welcome here. Thank you again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Plus, Oakbrook earlier in the fall of 2012 and have stayed there more than 7 times with a total of 24 evenings since and each time I stay the service and quality is as good as the first experience. In fact, the staff has been very helpful and friendly every single time and made an effort to make me feel 'at home'.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Thank you Rose! Thank you for reviewing us here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind words. You are always welcome here at the Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn! As often as you are here, I am glad to here that you feel at home with us. We will always do our best to make you as comfortable as possible. Just let us know whatever it is that you need! See you soon Rose! Thank you again!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

Everything was excellent at this hotel !!!
The Location, Service , the room , the Breakfast !!!
I will stay here, whenever I am in the vicinity . The staff Kelly , Diane , Tina and Oralia were great !!! Great value !!!

• Stayed January 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 17 January 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your kind words. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call. You are always welcome here. We hope to see you again in the near future. Take care. Thank you again.

Hinsdale, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

The Best Western Oakbrook Inn has the best service in the western burbs of Chicago. The room was spacious & super clean. And the flat screen TV was outstanding. The room also came with a dvd player which I used. The best surprise in the morning were the freshly cooked omelettes - made to order! Also, Kelly at the front desk was awesome. She made sure that my room was satisfactory & gave me a free bottle of water when I checked out. I also want to thank Al at the front desk for giving me an early check-in at 7 AM.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk for a room away from the expressway. Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 14 January 2013
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for the confidence boost to our staff! We were all very happy to hear such nice things again. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are welcome here any time! Thank you again!

Matteson, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

The room was ideal and was a very friendly environment. The staff went above and beyond to ensure your stay was enjoyable. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others as well as stay here again. I did not use the swimming pool or take advantage of the breakfast, but I'm sure both were wonderful (and smelled very good in the morning). Check in was fast and check out was equally the same. Non-smoking room as reserved and clean. Bed was so comfy!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Please, give us a call anytime you are in the area, and we would be happy to have you again. Thank you!

Coal Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

I had an overnight in this month, and it was a very pleasant experience. Everything was clean and comfortable. The shower worked well with plenty of water pressure and heat -- very important! The towels were plushy too. The bed was not typical of uncomfortable hotel mattresses; this one was thick and comfortable. The staff were eager to help and very polite. The breakfast was more than enough. This hotel was a real bargain considering the Chicago area, time of year, and all that went with our visit.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn, responded to this review, 12 December 2012
Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words. Anytime you are in the area, please do not hesitate to give us a call to book your room. You are always welcome here. Thank you again.

Umesh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westmont
Chicago Club Inn Suites
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Oakbrook Inn? Share your experiences!