“Wonderful place to bring children to”
Review of Cosley Zoo

Cosley Zoo
Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in Wheaton
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I brought my children here several times. It's free and it's just the right size with just enough animals to hold their interest for an afternoon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Visited as part of an event for local charity organization. It is extremely small and simple, but a great treat for kids age 6 and under who have not been spoiled by nearby Brookfield Zoo or Lincoln Park Zoo

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I need to caveat that the museum was free when we visited it...I don't know if that is still the case. If it is free, then it is definitely worth it. Nothing spectacular, but a great place to take the young ones for an afternoon.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I used to go here often when I lived in that area. It hosts school field trips as well. Friendly, educational, and fun!

Reviewed 13 July 2012

This place used to be free, but I'm not sure if it still is. It's a very small zoo, and a great place for parents to take small (pre-school or grade school age) children for a morning out. I always enjoyed seeing the animals too. They have animals like cows, horses and sheep (traditional farm animals) as well as owls, and verious other non-farm animals.