“Great place for massages!”

Massage Envy - Wheaton
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Massage Envy has some great massage therapists on staff. They have a book you can look through to read a little on each therapist and what their specialty is. The couple of different therapists I've had were all different and all good in their own way and I lately I've been sticking with the same girl for several sessions.
They have a variety of different massages that you can get, as well as additional treatments as add-ons. I've had the aromatherapy, the deep-tissue therapy and the foot scrub. The aromatherapy I didn't find to be particularly worth the money. The deep-tissue therapy was really relaxing as long as you can handle the mixture of heat (hot towerls) and cold (with the bio-freeze). It feels really good on sore neck/shoulder muscles. The foot scrub felt really good after a long day and was a nice perk to the massage. I used to get frequent headaches and getting regular massages has drastically reduced the number and frequency of those headaches. I definitely recommend massage envy if you have body aches and pains or headaches.

1  Thank Mark N Rebecca R