“Simple menu, authentic Vietnamese food, bad location”
Review of Viet Bowl & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viet Bowl & Grill
Reviewed 6 August 2013

It's our first time going to this restaurant after we've searched online. This place just opened 8 month ago. It's difficult to find and their sign is small, easy to miss. Once you get there, is a different story.

The place is newly painted, decorated and is very clean. They have a simple menu which is much appreciated. Service is fast and corteous. The spring rolls and wonton soup were so tasty, beef cubes were tender and flavorful. The sandwich is just the right size. The pork chops were good as well. All orders were garnished well on white contemporary styled plates.

I do hope their business will do well. It is so good to have authentic Vietnamese food in the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Viet Bowl and Grill three times and carried about the same number. I return with my family because we all liked everything we have tried. These include the sandwiches, the lemongrass chicken, and several of the pho. I'm not comparing it to Chicago Vietnamese restaurants and so I can't see if it's better or worse. But what I can say is that every time we go we're glad we did. This is family-run restaurant that I hope will stay in business for a long time.