“It was spot on and if I ever go back to Wheaton, I'm here.”

Egg Lectic Cafe Incorporated
Ranked #23 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Most enjoyable meal on a college visit to Wheaton and Chicago. We went here for breakfast and It is a busy place; it is kind of loud but I worth it. I ordered crispy bacon and crispy hash browns...and both were spot on! If my daughter goes to Wheaton, I will make this a regular stop on my visits.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is my go to restaurant for breakfast and lunch. The food is excellent, the menu is huge and the service is great. There are many long term staff members and it gives it a family feel. The only downside is the noise level, but this is easily overlooked as everything else is 5 star!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

That makes it sound like it was terrible - it wasn't - just better places in the area for us.
My complaints: Loud, moderate service and tasteless food.

I had the july special - egg whites in wheat tortillas. so tasteless and truly watery from the veggies. I would have told the server to take it back - but she didn't come to check on us until we were well past done (coffee empty for 10-15 minutes.)

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This was not our first visit to this Cafe and we always LOVE it!! Delicious food, great service and warm ambience. Will return as often as possible!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Have been there several times for breakfast in groups ranging from 4 to 12 people. They have always been able to accommodate and the food is always excellent.