“Penny Stock”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #97 of 139 Restaurants in Wheaton
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our dinner experience could only be described as a disaster. Six of us ordered Carnitas, Chicken Tacos, Barbacoa, and Cheese Quesadillas. All the food except the Quesadillas was served at room temperature. Very little flavor. The chips were stale. We tossed them. Our children ages 10 and 12 will eat anything. They could not finish their Quesadillas as they were greasy. Guacamole on my Tacos was bland. We went out to the patio. We could not reenter as the doors were locked. We banged on the door and a staff person rushed over. I asked why the doors were locked. She said that that they were locked in the morning and no one had a key to unlock. Chipotle's reception indicates that they serve Gourmet food with attitude. Ours was bad food with no attitude. Their stock has been a high flyer. Based on this dinner, it should be a Penny stock. This place needs a manager who knows what they are doing and much tighter quality control. We will try chipotle again but not not this restaurant. Hopefully, someone from Chipotle will read this review and make the necessary changes so future diners can have a good meal. We have eaten at many other. Chipotle's and have always been pleased. Perhaps they are growing too fast with. O corresponding management controls.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Fantastic healthy ingredients. Go hungry. Bring friends. Go often. Salads tacos burritos fixed fresh for you.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stopped with the grandchildren for a late afternoon meal and was pleasantly surprised with this eatery. Had never been at a Chipotle before and was very happy we chose this for a quick, yet satisfying meal. It was recommended to me to get the Burrito Bowl with Steak and all the fixings and I wasn't disappointed. It was a lot of food for the price and very filling. The kids enjoyed the Kids Quesadilla and Chicken Taco Meals with chocolate milk. Food is fresh and hot. I highly recommend this place if you're ever in the mood for Mexican fare.

Mary M.
Hobart, IN

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I love the freshness of all of the ingredients. I can also get exactly what I want. I've never had a bad meal here.