“Great Food-Reasonable Prices”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food-Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place is fast food at its best and the staff has it down to a science. The business special is highly recommended, lots of food for a great price. The hummus is delicious. I found this hidden gem about 6 months ago and based on the crowds and full parking lot, it is a favorite of a lot of people.

• Visited May 2014

kukubla
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I enjoy their food every time. It's always cooked to order and always tastes great. Lamb kebab is our favorite!

• Visited March 2014
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Good food, but take inventory before you leave.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The food is good so my family keeps me going back, but I can't tell you how many times they mess up the carry-out order. For some reason they keep desserts separate from the main items and often it doesn't make it into the bag. Many times they leave other items out. They're very nice when I call them from home to report the shortage, but I'm not going to drive 20 minutes to pick up a $4 item. I guess I should unpack everything and take a careful inventory before I leave, but I feel like I shouldn't have to. I mean, how hard is it to put food in a bag?

• Visited February 2014
Wheeling, Illinois, United States
“Great Fresh Healthy”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

The service is great. The food quality is excellent. The seasoning is quite good. There is plenty of room since they remodeled and expanded. The feast and a side of hummus is enough for 2. It's clean and comfortable. Eat here if you like Mediterranean food.

1 Thank Robert M
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“You have to eat here”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Best Mediterranean food on a budget anywhere. The hummus is to die for great and their business lunch is the tastiest bang for your buck in the suburbs.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Pita Inn? Share your experiences!