“Yum!”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Wheeling
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Milwaukee off of Lake Cook Road
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Really enjoyed our dinner at Cooper's Hawk. Great service and I love my food and Chardonnay too!!

Can't say I disliked anything.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Wife and I for an 8pm dinner. About 20 minute wait spent in the front end wine and gift store we were seated and served by Ariel. Wife had the Cabernet-Zinfandel blended wine that she absolutely loved. She had the crab-lobster bisque and the Maple, Mustard, Pretzel encrusted pork medallions served with smashed potatoes and fresh steamed asparagus. I had the chicken tortilla soup and a side of smashed potatoes with a Manhattan. We followed up our meal with a creme brulee, a decaf and a snifter of B&B. The pork was the best my wife had ever had...we had to find the recipe on-line. Although a little expensive the value was outstanding.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Visiting our daughter, she wanted to take us out for a really good meal - and she sure did! The impressive wine list - it is a winery, after all - and great menu selections combined with awesome service (thanks, Eric - you are the best!) all combined to make our evening memorable. Try the Thai Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, really unique sauces that we are going to try and find when we get home! I had the parmesan crusted chicken and one of my wife's filet medallions and everything was wonderful. I loved the Betty's potatoes, recommended by Eric and well worth it - and the still crunchy green beans, just the way I like them. On the way out I made a point of thanking the very personable manager, Justin, and told him I hope to come back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was very surprise by my 1st visit. Love this place, wine tastings was so much fun, very nice selection of vines and reasonably priced. Great lounge for more of a casual dining experience.
The service was friendly, attentive and helpful. Enjoyed our meal, very nice presentation.
Five star all the way, they have won me over!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The only good restaurant in the area found so far. Very busy so that speaks for itself.
Food was varied and well presented. Many expensive wines on offer from all over the world but a bit limited on beer supply.