“Great Steak!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake -Cook
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Went to Pete Millers for dinner with some business associates. Nice atmosphere created by live music. Large menu and only downside was a lack of appetisers that were not seafood. Large selection of steaks and other mains. I went for the NY Strip with a pepper coating. Really tasty and cooked to perfection. No room left for desserts so we didn't try any of them. Service was good throughout the night. It is quite a pricy restaurant but somewhere nice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have hit all the steak places off milwaukee ave in Wheeling and Lincolnshire. Flemming is my favorite over here. Service is good a petes and the steaks are very good just not the best I have had. It is however my favorite easter brunch place in town!!! So good and the what a selection of food! Entertainment is awesome! Always live music there nearly everyday of the week! They have one of the best patios in the area as well! When they use to do lunch it was great to sit out there and eat however it was very slow so an hour business lunch was tight. They stopped doing lunch which was unfortunate because they had the best burgers on restaurant row!!! By far!! They were awesome and priced right. Too bad they stopped lunch it was one of my favorites!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Went for their Sunday brunch today. My husband and I were very disappointed in the quality of the food presented and the cleanliness of the area around the food stations.
The prime rib was tasteless, the crepes were cold and the shrimp were soggy.
The made-to-order omelettes were the best part of the food choices. The bagels were equivalent to frozen bagels at the grocery store. Their cakes were overly sweet and not presented in an appetizing way.
I would not go again for brunch nor would I recommend it.

1  Thank Mingy1
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had a Groupon so that made what I ordered more affordable. We're not rolling in the dough so spending the money has to be worth it and we were not dissapointed.

We had a reservation and were seated in one of the small semi-circular booths where you sit next to each other. Very romantic.

I ordered the Hayman and Hill Meritage (red wine). Not many restaurants have it and the price was very reasonable. My husband ordered one of the red wine flights. They were all excellent.

We started with sharing the chopped salad. Our waiter recommended getting the small size and it was the perfect amount and very fresh.

My husband ordered the ribs with the roasted mushrooms as the side. The ribs were fall off the bone tender, amazing flavor. The mushrooms were excellent.

I had a taste for lobster. Haven't had it in years. Our waiter explained the different choices and I decided on the Australian lobster tail with the baked sweet potato. Both were absolutely delicious.

An all around wonderful experience that leaves you smiling long after.

1  Thank likestotravel53
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We went for Sunday brunch earlier this month. Made reservations for 10:30, when the brunch starts. A line of patrons waiting to be seated when we arrived. Didn't matter that we had a reservation....they took them in order of when they arrived that day. By 11 am we were seated in a side dining area- and wait staff walking by us without stopping. Finally saw one of them pointing to our table and then telling the other server that was his table to take care of.
The buffet brunch was located through the bar into another side room. All the food was in this room. The room was set up poorly- so those waiting in line for an omelette, were backed up into the salad area. They were understaffed and we had to wait until the staffers refilled the fresh seafood area before they could come over and carve meat for us. The hot food pans were not replenished quick enough and the desserts were sparse and store bought.
Don't think I would spend the money on this one again....the jazz trio was nice, but had to compete with all the big screen TVs showing football.

1  Thank chicagofan66