The Westin Chicago North Shore
US$96
US$193
US$182
  • Pool
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield(Deerfield)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$161
  • Pool
US$87
US$84
US$136
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Prospect Heights IL(Prospect Heights)
US$56
Motel 6
Olde Court Inn(Wheeling)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsheavenly bedspg platinumnicest hotelbusiness hotelfitness centervery nice hotelcooper's hawkdunkin donutsshort drivebusiness travelwould stay here againguest roomsshower headlobby areathis past weekendwe've stayedcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I've been at this hotel many times because close to our HQ. Nice hotel. The newest in the area for sure. There are several nice restaurants walking distance. It's really an hotel for business trips. It has a indoor pool and a pretty small gym. Internet is NOT free. Parking is free.

Room Tip: Try to get the top two floors
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
GM_WCNS, General Manager at The Westin Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Thank you for the nice comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the area. Bigger Westin Workout, might have to work on that one.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Be warned if you do not find a parking space right in front of the hotel, you will be walking quite a bit.

Stayed here due to a conference. Check in was efficient. The room was a good size but few outlets. The bathroom was on the small side with no room for two people to get ready in there. You are charged for wifi per device! Not normal for this day.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for your response. please feel assured that we will address these issues and come up with a better alternative . I am glad that you did enjoy your visit and please keep the feedback coming as it only makes us better.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

This hotel was very clean and quite comfortable. I had a room with two double beds which was ok although I reserved a queen single. The front desk gave me the double because I checked in early in the day around 10:00 AM and that was available and I didn't want to wait until a single was open.

The electrical outlets were a little confusing; if you turned off a switch somewhere in the room it turned of the power off in the outlet and my phone/ computer did not charge. Also one day I did note receive any wash cloths which I did to notice until I was ready to shower the next morning.

The restaurants were ok except that the air conditioning was FRIGID, even the men complained of the cold. The food however was pretty tasty.

Overall, the hotel was clean and has a pleasant atmosphere and is decorated with taste. It did not have that feeling that it needed updating, rather I found it to be very contemporary and pleasing. If some of the minor nuisances that I mentioned were corrected, this would have gotten a five star rating.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. Looks like we have a little work to do to make your stay a more memorable one. We will take your comments and review these set backs and create a plan to make your experience a better one on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had problems with the Westin from the time I booked until after I checked out and was very disappointed with the customer service and lack of accountability for their shortfalls during my stay. Among many things that were disapponting, we reserved a king room only to find upon check in that they couldn't give us a king room. I understand things change, but instead of apologizing they informed me that "if we really needed a king, then we should have noted that in the notes section online". We were underwhelmed with the stay. Staff made us feel like we were burdening them, especislly when i called and expressed our disappointment. I stay in many hotels on business and have never been treated as if my business was unimportant, and that's how I felt here.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Modjos

I am sorry to hear that we did not meet expectations. Customer service is very important to us and with your feedback we will continue to get better. Please be assure that you are very important to us and i would be happy to talk more on how we can provide you better service.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight in June, after a visit to the Chicago Botanic Gardens. It isn't very convenient to the city of Chicago, but if you're looking for a nice place to stay away from the hectic pace of the city, this is it. The hotel is easy to find. The parking is free, but the parking lot is located way off to the side of the hotel. There is a fountain area that looks nice, but causes patrons to have to walk even further to get to the hotel. The walk is all uphill, too. After we dragged our luggage up the hill, though, and entered the hotel, everything was fine. The front desk staff was highly professional and friendly. We rode the elevator up to our room and the room itself was lovely. The beds were amazingly comfortable and the shower was wonderful. We had a very good night's sleep and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
LMartin395, Manager at The Westin Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you got to experience the Botanic Gardens. When you come back if you need any help with your bags or getting to the train to get downtown just let us know- we would be happy to help!

Looking forward to having you back,
Management