The Westin Chicago North Shore
US$72
US$67
Ramada Plaza Chicago North Shore(Wheeling)(Great Value!)
US$73
Country Inn
US$172
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Prospect Heights IL(Prospect Heights)
US$56
Motel 6
Olde Court Inn(Wheeling)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsheavenly bedspg platinumnicest hotelbusiness hotelfitness centervery nice hotelcooper's hawkdunkin donutsshort drivebusiness travelwould stay here againguest roomsshower headlobby areathis past weekendwe've stayedcorner room
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed here because it was close to family during a Thanksgiving visit. The room was large, but without enough outlets, and the bathroom had little room for toiletries. The room was quiet on the 4th floor, but the beds were uncomfortable according to 3 of our party who all woke up with back pain.
The restaurant has a pleasant ambience with friendly wait staff. They seemed to have trouble being organized however, and forgot to include part of my order both days that I ordered breakfast.
Overall, the hotel was average, and I will probably stay elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Always try to get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GM_WCNS, General Manager at The Westin Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we did not meet you expectations this time around and hope you give us another chance to see a difference. The Westin Heavenly Bed is a signiture for the Westin brand and usually one of our drawing points? But I do understand that it might not be right for everyone. We will be doing a refresh of the hotel in 2014 and i will make sure we incorporate you feedback about outlets and countr space. If you are visiting family in the near future we would love to have you back....on a much higher floor.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. I had a double queen room. The room was large, and very clean. The bathroom is upscale with a larger tub and a nice, large, square shower head. Concerns: at the desk there was not easy access to an outlet to charge your computer or electronic devices; the fitness center was very busy early in the morning and a treadmill was difficult to get. There are only four treadmills. The staff was very helpful. One morning I was looking for a vending machine for a soft drink and a staff member just gave me one. There are copies of the Wall Street Journal and US Today each morning. Wifi is not free ($9.95/day).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate you mentioning our staff as we do try very hard to make your stay as comfortable as we can. On certian days the Westin Workout tends to be a little busier during peak times and we are addressing that with the refresh coming up in the next few months. Thank you for staying with us as we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We live in the city and like to go on mini vacations regularly. This has taken us all over the suburbs. The Westin North Shore is (in my opinion), hands down the nicest, coolest, best amenity hotel in it's class. It's not far from downtown but has the caliber to be. Great service too. We will definitely be back. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your last visit and look forward to your next. We have a lot of great restaurantsin the area, plus hiking/running trails and don't forget that pool! So next time bring some friends and make it a long weekend.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Attended a multiple day event in this hotel. The meeting rooms were excellent and the hotel rooms were large and comfy. Nice touch with the robe in the bathroom. Restaurant is an above average restaurant for a hotel. Nice experience and a quality staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am very excited that you had a great meeting and you still had some time to take advantage of our amenities. I will pass on your nice comments about the restaurant to their team. Please keep us in mind for you next upcoming meeting or just a nice social stay.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here for a weekend with my two pre-teen boys for a family function. The size of the room was more than adequate and those "heavenly" beds are quite heavenly. The staff was extremely friendly and I must give special kudos to sweet Ana who worked in the Executive Lounge. She went out of her way to make sure my boys were happy which of course means I'm happy. The only significant negative to the hotel is the parking. The parking lot is a hike from the front entrance and it is a long cold walk at night. I thought I saw a sign for valet parking, but I never saw an attendant. If it weren't for the parking situation, I would have ranked this property higher.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

I am glad to hear that you and your boys enjoyed your visit to the Westin Chicago North Shore and even more excited to hear that Ana was just as wonderful to your boys as she is to us. Do to the layout of the land parking can be a little tricky based on business levels. Please feel free to pull your car to the front door and our guest service staff will be happy to park it for you. I hope your boys can encourage you to come back and visit us again as i am sure Ana will be happy to see them.