“Stay Willowbrook_Redroof_Chicago” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kansas City, Missouri
“Stay Willowbrook_Redroof_Chicago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Team Member name: Yesenia

Excellent treatment. My room was cleaned every day. The room had everything I needed, lots of space, two beds, etc. I will always prefer to stay there when in chicago. It's directly on the freeway/Highway. Again very nice. thank you.
peter

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank peter c
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review of our Inn. I'm happy to hear that we are able to meet your needs with a clean, comfortable room. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my team. I hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Red Roof Inn - Chicago Willowbrook

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
Central Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a property--the room was newly updated and very comfortable. The location was right off I-55 just 20 minutes from Midway Airport which made catching my early morning flight a little more bearable. The front desk person was very cheerful and helpful. It has three floors with outdoor entrances and I was on the 2nd which was only reachable by stairs, which could be an obstacle to some, especially if you are hauling luggage. That was the only negative of my whole experience. Would definitely stay there again for an early flight.

Room Tip: ask for a ground floor when making your reservation
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank you for your recent review of the Red Roof Inn of Willowbrook. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient for you to get to your flight at Midway airport. I will pass your comments along to my staff and I will make sure they inform our guests of the elevator in the center of the building. I hope you will come stay with us again next time you visit Chicago.

Willowbrook, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I have been a regular customer at this location for 5 year, I stay every weekend when i am off work. There are so many great things to say about this location, where do i start? First off, the staff is professional & friendly, they have great knowledge of the area, experts at solving problems. The rooms are always clean & stocked, the whole property is being renovated, the new rooms are nice & cozy. Team member, YESENIA, makes sure my reservations are updated, to ensure i have a room at checkin. I love this place, "MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME".

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for your review and many thanks for your continued patronage of our Inn. We're always happy to see you and I'm glad you enjoy our newly renovated and 100% Smoke Free rooms. We hope to see you soon.

Bloomington, Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Once again, while on a pleasure trip I stayed at this RRI and as always it was quiet and clean! The Front desk girl was especially helpful and knowledgeable and polite. ONLY thing though, HOW about putting a couple packs of HOT CHOCOLATE mix on the coffee stand for us NON COFFEE folks. THANKS AGAIN!

Room Tip: Since I travel with people who DON'T get around so well, I try and get a first floor, but this p...
Green Features: Even though they ARE remodeling, there was no construction debris on the place. KUDOS to those guys too!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Thank you for your review of our Inn and I'm happy to hear you had a relaxing stay with us. We are always delighted to hear from our guests and I will certainly pass your comments along to the rest of my staff. I will certainly look into adding hot chocolate to our coffee bar. I hope we will see you again soon.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

We initially booked our reservation with orbitz and they really messed up our reservation :( Amanda the customer agent at the Red Roof Inn front desk was able to clean up their mess and really made us feel at home. We decided to come back to the Red Roof Inn even though other hotel/motels were closer to where we need to be. Amanda gets an A+++ from us. Employees like her are hard to find.

-satisfied customer :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mitch M
FloatingGM, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding Amanda's work at our Inn. We're always happy to hear feedback from our guests and I'm delighted that Amanda was able to provide you excellent customer service and solve the problem that occurred. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Amanda and the rest of my staff. We hope to see you come stay with us again soon.
Mount Zion, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We took a chance with this place as it was very close to the stadium where Chicago Fire plays. It was only $45 but the mattresses were lumpy and the carpets dingy. And its outside doors and they had a giant party in the parking lot from about 3 first floor rooms. It's cheap but that shows.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Jabrjaws
Thank you for your review of our Inn. I'm sorry to hear that our accomodations did not meet your expectations. We are currently undergoing a renovation that is scheduled to be completed in May of this year. Our rooms will feature all new bedding, furniture, hardwood flooring, a brand new paint job, and new sinks and vanities. We will be sure to watch out for noise disturbances in the future and I hope you will come visit us again.
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

By the look of their in room brochures Red Roof Inns are undergoing a room by room upgrade to all their hotels and this hotel was no different by evidence of the work crew on the south side of this hotel. My room had already been upgraded. Very tastefully done I might add. Wood floor with strategically placed rugs, above counter sink, heavy duty and expensive looking furniture, new shower/bathtub but I was most impressed by their bed. Wow! The bed was of course new and much more comfortable than my own bed at home. And...and...the board of directors at Red Roof Inn must watch that reality show "Hotel Impossible" (or whatever that show is called) because the bedspread was not the commonly used, ugly, polyester type that you see in all low/medium chain hotels. No, this was a high quality bedspread. Very nicely done Red Roof Inn. I will be back.

Downside: No continental breakfast, elevator dirty and slow, slow heat.

Room Tip: Get a room on the bottom floor. The elevator was extremely slow.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
FloatingGM, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your kind words regarding our Inn. I am happy to hear that you enjoy the changes to our Inn and I will be sure to pass your comments along to our corporate office. In the upcoming months we will be completely renovated and I hope to see you back with us soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
BEST WESTERN Chicagoland - Countryside

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook? Share your experiences!