“Great price , Great location”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Willowbrook
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Great price , Great location”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at this motel in November of this year. The staff from the motel from the front of the house to the end of the house, were all so helpful and polite very friendly. Our room was very nice and clean, everything in the room worked. It was in a great spot for our business and close to everything. We are planning on another stay in the next few weeks.

Room Tip: This motel the rooms were very clean, we stayed 2 nights the next day the maids brought us clean tow...
Green Features: The girls from the front desk all wanted to see our puppies. The environment was great, and quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you very much for your recent review of our Inn. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be clean and comfortable. All of our Guest Service Representatives take pride in their work and we always appreciate feedback from our guests. From your review it looks like we'll be seeing you again soon. If there's anything you need during your stay simply let one of my staff know or give me a call anytime.

i0167@redroof.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Korean first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Chose this hotel due to price. Visiting Chicago with a friend during Lalapalooza Festival and wanted to avoid high downtown/Grant Park hotel rates. Room was nicely appointed, property was quiet and near several stores and quick freeway access. However it was a further drive then I realized from downtown, about 30 minute drive in good traffic. There is an elevator which was handy for our second floor room. You do have to borrow a hair dryer from office and they will automatically charge a per night charge for the use of safe. You have to request that the charge be removed if you didn't use safe before or at checkout. Would stay again if I was visiting in the area, but not to commute into downtown.

Room Tip: Borrow hair dryer from office and watch charge for safe in room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank lisaviva
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our Inn. I hope you enjoyed the Lollapalooza concert and your stay in Chicago. While our Inn is a 30 minute drive into downtown Chicago, we are located just 3 miles from the Metra train station in Clarendon Hills. If you come stay with us again during next year's Lollapalooza you always have the option of parking your car at the train station and taking the train into the downtown area. I will pass your comments along to the rest of my staff and I thank you for staying with us.

Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 3 August 2013

If you are looking for MORE THAN a comfortable, clean, inexpensive place to stay, stop reading this right now. This motel is right off of I-55, and access to many Chicago attractions and the western suburbs (e.g. Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Westmont) is relatively easy. The rooms are newly renovated and clean, staff members are very nice, the beds are comfortable, and you cannot beat the price. You can stay here for less than $75/night (including everything). Finally, where else can you stay where one of the ground floor rooms has a gas grill in front and an electrical cord running out the door to a small truck from "Enrique's Latin Palace"?

Room Tip: If you play your cards right, there are several ADA accessible rooms that come standard with a king...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TMCM66
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 4 August 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our Inn. We take pride in offering our guests a clean and comfortable room at an economical price. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our recent renovations and that our staff took good care of you during your stay with us. I will pass your comments along to my team members and I hope you will come stay with us again soon.

Brasilia, DF
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The rooms are newly renovated. Bed is very comfortable. Hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful, especially Yesenia - she's wonderful! Great location, great value. Rooms would be better with a small fridge. Due to humidity, mold is a serious issue in the bathroom. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank AlessandraKemper
Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and brand new bedding. Thank you very much for bringing the moisture issue to our attention. I will be on the look out for any moisture problems and alert my staff to this as well. I'll be sure to share your kind comments with them and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Genera Manager
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The staff were very nice and the room looked nice. Unfortunately, it smelled like cigarettes even though this is a no smoking facitily. Also, the air conditioner was so loud that I had to turn it off. At 3:00 in the morning, I heard a beeping in my room. I found a walkie Talkie in one of the drawers that apparently the battery was drained so it beeped every 5 minutes. i don't know why that was in the room, but if they cleaned the room properly it should have been found.

Room Tip: this is not a place that i will stay at again. There have to be better options in the area.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Keith L
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our Inn. We appreciate any feedback we receive as it helps us to improve the service we provide to our guests. You have my deepest apologies on the item left behind in your room. I will speak with my housekeeping and maintenance staff on being more thorough so as not to have items left behind in rooms. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to Willowbrook.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My boyfriend and I have been staying at the hotel for just over a month now, during our transition to move to the area permanently from Florida. The hotel staff has been remarkably friendly and helpful and we have been abundantly pleased with our experience. The accommodations are terrific and our recently renovated room features a huge flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and a delightfully comfortable king-sized bed. The hotel itself is three stories, with multiple stair cases and an elevator in the middle. Conveniently located near I-55, the hotel remains in close proximity to nearly all area attractions. Target and a few nice restaurants are also nearby.

Dogs stay free, and there's a (safe) walking trail nearby for exercise. I am a professional blogger, and the desk/office area in the room is more than adequate to do my work. I also appreciate the multiple plugs on the desk lamp, as well as four others built-in to our side table. Speaking of side tables and dogs, our anxiety-ridden puppy chewed the side table and we were charged more than $100 for its replacement. I found the charge to be reasonable and fair, given the newness of the furniture. It also makes me happy to know that it will be replaced so that the next guest can share a positive experience like we did.

Five stars for an overall excellent hotel stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for your very kind review of our Inn. My entire staff and I appreciate comments from our guests as we are always striving to improve the service we provide to our guests. I'm glad we are able to accommodate you and your boyfriend while you move into the area. I hope you will continue to stay with us and should you have any concerns during the rest of your stay please feel free to contact me or one of our guest service representatives.

Fresno, California
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We go to Chicago about 6 times a year and I would never stay at another hotel in this area!! The staff here is the best I have gotten to know Yesenia and Amanda and Red Roof is so lucky to have employees like these girls! They are the reason we keep going back to this hotel. The rooms are renovated and always clean and the cleaning staff is above average and do a wonderful job. I have been staying here for about 10 to 15 years but much more frequently in the past 5 years. The other hotels I have tried in the area are so over priced for what they have to offer. The staff at Red Roof makes you feel like family and there is no problem that does not get taken care of immediately. Thank you for being there when I need you Red Roof!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors less traffic
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review of our Inn. We always like to hear from our guests and I'm happy to hear our dedication to great customer service and clean, quality rooms has kept you coming back to stay with us. I'll pass your comments along to our staff as I'm sure Yesenia and Amanda will be very appreciate of your compliments. I hope we'll see you again soon as we look forward to serving you.

i0167@redroof.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook? Share your experiences!